Class Action Law Suit Against Alabanza

I have read a lot of posts in this forum about Alabanza stealing their reseller's clients and converting them into their own clients. They did just that to us, we even had our clients call us and say "Are you Alabanza?" because they had gotten phone calls from sales reps at alabanza promising free file transfers if they moved directly under alabanza. They did this to a lot of hosts, I will not name companies here. Anyway, our company along with three other hosts and exploring a class action suit against these idiots. If you are interested PM me. The many, the better. Thanx

Its amazing what people will do to get more clients

wow... Didnt think anyone would sink that low (and yes i've heard of timmah)
    "Let go, Let God"
    "He didn't lose his life on the cross, He gave it"
    "No matter which path you choose, you can only move forward"

Class actions suits are a waste of time and money. The attorneys involved are the only ones that ever see any $$$ from class action suits.
    Pure Power Hosting
    "Everything you need at an Unbeatable Price"
    http://www.purepowerhosting.com

online - s'where between home & datacenter
    This is real crazy, loosing the confidence of resellers to get small webhosting's.

IMO first u all should move out of Alabanza as fast as you can, so that they cannot pull your customers or do anything funny while ur in fighting mode with them

good luck!
    RockSolidHosting.US | reliable & affordable webhosting + domains
    Affordable shared / reseller hosting on Linux & Windows 2000
    Quality Bandwidth | 99.9% up | friendly support
    [Chat] yahoo: rshosting | AIM: rshos801 | rocksolidhosting@msn | ICQ: 219698679

purepowere,

you are completely wrong. the laywers typically get no more than 20-30% of the award money tops.
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

Really the ones who benefit are the plaintiffs because the get justice.

The company being sued has to end up paying a large amount of damages and quite often goes bankrupt where nobody gets anything, including the attorneys.

Additionally, the attorney does not charge any fees or expenses throughout the entire process and the fees that they may recover in the end only break themselves even.

Don't get confused by these big trial lawyers you see in the movies that make all the cash, because they are only a very small percentage.

I think that's the point. If they don't get sued they'll keep doing it forever, the best way is to send them to court so that they learn the lesson.

Even if the lawyers get the money (and that's not always the case) justice can be served !
    General Manager (512) 260-2523
    Global Gate Systems LLC. http://www.ggsys.net
    Collocation, monitoring, remote backups and consulting.

Incredible !

His their product that bad they have to cannibalize their market ?
    Web Hosting for Webmasters, detailed billing providing transparency for clients and resellers
    Steven Duguay - Virtual Space International http://www.virtualspaceintl.net

Amazing.

Oh and even if the lawyer gets 30% unless there are only 3 clients, the lawyer is getting the lion's share of the $$, not that I'm saying it's a bad thing to go after them. Class Action may not net you personally as much $ as a personal claim, but it has a better chance of seeing justice served.

I thought that even on a personal claim the lawyer gets 30%.

Unless of course you represent yourself
    General Manager (512) 260-2523
    Global Gate Systems LLC. http://www.ggsys.net
    Collocation, monitoring, remote backups and consulting.

yeah lawyers get thier big chunk of the settlement , but thats why most people sue for 3-4 times whats thier actual claim is worth

Who cares what the lawyers get, lets do it! I'm in...