Experienced PHP/MYSQL Developer Needed w/ Strong Communication Skills and References

We need an experienced web developer with strong communication skills and whom is a problem solver.
    We have a back end client management system that is already fully functional with a user system and permission system allowing for an administrative and client login. It already has various features such as file management per user, notes per user, and status updates for users. It is mainly used by law firms who are managing cases for their clients.
    We are looking for a skilled developer who would have no problem understanding the current system and how it is coded and expanding it based on our clients’ needs.
    Some of the expansion needed is quite minimal, while other parts of the expansion are much larger. This would likely be an ongoing job as the client requests more features be added.
    The first step in this job would be to become very familiar with our current system, and how it is coded. I will not even consider coding this system from scratch, I’m confident in the neatness and professionalism of the currently coded system and would like to use it as the basis for the rest of the system.
    The second step will be to add many additional forms to collect client data as our clients want to store more information on their clients within the system. This data will later need to be automatically added to several pdfs. Some examples will be a section of the client profile for “Income and Expenses” where clients and administrators can add information on things such as their salary, child support, alimony, or anything related to their income.
    The third step will be to create a client based questionnaire which will also need to automatically fill in forms on pdfs. The important thing to take into account here is the ability for PDFs to be automatically populated with info received from a html form that the client can fill out.
    I understand a more thorough explanation will likely be needed, but this is the best I can do via typing and will need to talk with the developer in order to fully explain things.
    My most important requirements for this job are a developer whom is very strong in PHP and can master the currently coded system, someone who is very good at communicating and has references to prove this, someone whom has strong English speaking skills and is familiar with working with individuals in North America, and of course someone who can adhere to deadlines.
    I have worked with several web developers in the past and the biggest problem I have is people accepting a job they cannot confidently complete, or having slow progress. So I ask that please only ideal candidates contact me, I have no time for such issues.
    Thank You, and I hope we can work together!

Skills Required:

PHP, MySQL, HTML/DHTML, CSS, AJAX

Hi, Please contact me at wht (at) oliohost.com

Boss,

We are interested ..
    Can u send a mail to
    contact.a2zcoder at gmail dot com

We're interested to take this up. We are familiar with PHP, MySQL, HTML/DHTML, Jquery, CSS, AJAX, Smarty, Kohana etc..

We can learn the current system features and coding structure quickly. We are experienced with ERP/CRM custom application projects.

Feel free to contact me on my IM to discuss this further.

Skype - riyaz_port

hi

Hi,

We are a leading website company based in India.We can do the work for you.I cannot PM you here.

We have well experienced professionals in many Web platforms such as Flash design,flyer design, PHP,ASP.Net, Vb.net,C#.net,menu Flash , HTML , CSS, Photoshop, Web designs , Java scripts, AJAX, Portal developments MY SQL, MS SQL ,MSACCESS etc. We are also in Joomla,Wordpress,Drupal and Magento technologies.

Email me back with details.I will get back to you with our portfolio.

penguinwebsoft[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks,
    Penguin Websoft

We can do a good job of this and since we are company, all your requirements will be fulfilled. Please have a look at some of our projects here