hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Other Forums : Web Hosting Lounge : sticking to a project

Forum Jump

sticking to a project

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Lounge Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Temporarily Suspended

sticking to a project

I find sticking to one project really hard, for example a website design business, I could set it up and get bored, anyone else the same?

Does anyone know how I could stay interested in a business?

Sponsored Links
Old
WHT Addict

Find something that you really like. Something that you've went to school for. Something that you do in your spare time. Try doing that as a business and cash in on happiness!

Old
Junior Guru

I have personally done this in the past. Along the lines of what 1Ago said, find your passion and stick with it. It's never work if you love it!

Sponsored Links
Old
Just passing through

Don't over exert yourself. It takes a lot of careful planning and changing of plans to start a business. Don't expect to have an idea, and have a fruitful endeavor the following day.

Go for a drive, take a break. Grab a brew and kick off the shoes, turn the TV on for a bit.

I sometimes have trouble focusing and concentrating after working hard for a while, sometimes you just need to rest your mind and re-approach your work with a clear and relaxed mind.

Old
Temporarily Suspended

Thanks for the posts

Curtis - Ill start doing this since i generally spend hours non stop doing something and it ends up being rushed, i currently have a good business idea which i'm going to spend time planning

Old
Just passing through

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twolance View Post
Thanks for the posts

Curtis - Ill start doing this since i generally spend hours non stop doing something and it ends up being rushed, i currently have a good business idea which i'm going to spend time planning
In regards to planning: Slow and Steady wins the race.

Its worth the extra time to have a well thought out plan.

Old
Temporarily Suspended

Mind if I PM you?

Old
Web Hosting Master

These are questions you'd keep for a visit to a shrink Joking, please do not offend. It is hard sometimes to focus on one thing, but it is even harder to provide advise to someone you don't know on what to do to stay focused on any business.

24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor