Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    who would the other one be? If you are referring to me in any way, i'd like to know why or how

(Clarification, I at one point worked for boxadmin, yet i in no way scammed anyone or ran off with any money... i'd be willing to bet i lost more than anyone in this thread)
    HostGator.com - A worldwide leader in Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Server Hosting.

I feel sad for you here that lose money in this and also for the clients that gets problems with their pages.

Originally posted by Taylor
    who would the other one be? If you are referring to me in any way, i'd like to know why or how
    I don't know how many people were directly involved. I do recall you and I chatting about it and I know you were as much a victim as were the clients. I apologize if my hastily-typed comment suggested otherwise.

More to the point, this incident was not cleared up with the principal owner of Boxadmin, afaik.

Originally posted by alchiba
    I don't know how many people were directly involved. I do recall you and I chatting about it and I know you were as much a victim as were the clients. I apologize if my hastily-typed comment suggested otherwise.

More to the point, this incident was not cleared up with the principal owner of Boxadmin, afaik.
    Thanks for the clarification and acknowledgement alchiba, appreciated.

He is long gone, and unfortunatly I really have nothing on him that holds any water.
    HostGator.com - A worldwide leader in Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Server Hosting.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789