Angry Virpus VPS Is Worst

Virpus VPS Is Worst

I bought it used. But can not be used up to 2 or 3 weeks and I lost a tremendous business opportunity that I need to do is use the Web to provide our customers. But I still do not work. My Client is the most angry and told the story to listen to my boss. I then hit lower salaries and bonuses to beg this is your last. With poor service like this.

and I have open ticket in the support area But no response .I need to do is get money to pay damages and to refund

Thank

Komdej Tanatis

PS. I am bad in english when I used Google Translate

Mind providing more details on what happened. You could if needed speak in your native language along with a google translation above it since there are members here that can speak multiple languages.

I think this thread should be moved to the VPS section
    Regards,
    Levente

Quote Originally Posted by Levente View Post
    I think this thread should be moved to the VPS section
    Moved thanks

Not able to understand what you trying to show us. Maybe someone can help.
    [Hostegic] [Features: Softaculous | RvSitebuilder | R1Soft backups | LiteSpeed | Cloudlinux | CloudFlare]
    [Location: UK] [Platforms: Linux - cPanel | Windows - WebsitePanel/Plesk]
    [Solutions: Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Virtual Private Servers - Xen/OpenVZ]
    [Guarantees: 24/7 Helpdesk Support | 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | 30 Days Money Back Guarantee]

Quote Originally Posted by shaokhee View Post
    I'm fairly sure he's just warning people of the bad experience he has had with Virpus and telling us what happened because of the service

@OP I'm sure that you can discuss this with Virpus themselves and work a reasonable solution for both parties?

Bret
    NetHosted Ltd. - UK Based Web Hosting
    Like us on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by shaokhee View Post
    I think he has not been able to use his VPS for 2-3 weeks and lost his income. Angry clients complained to his Boss and he had to face some bad experiences from his Boss due to this. I think his salary was reduced and he had been warned. I don't know whether my interpretation is right or not
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

I assume you were sucked in by the cheap pricing correct? If your business is important to you, why are you taking a risk with the quality of your infrastructure?

I think he is saying that THE SUPPORT IN VIRPUS SUCKS!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jerrychenme View Post
    I think he is saying that THE SUPPORT IN VIRPUS SUCKS!
    Thanks for the translation!

I'm sorry to hear that your salary was reduced and did you try explaining the situation to your boss?

Maybe the language barrier was the root of the problem in the first place. Like not understanding fully what Virpus is actually offering and having different expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisOldMan View Post
    Maybe the language barrier was the root of the problem in the first place. Like not understanding fully what Virpus is actually offering and having different expectations.
    Yes, it may be a reason. Also If he use google translate there can be difficulty to understand the request exactly . Any way still we are not able to know what happened there exactly. So these are mere guess works
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

BTW, I'm getting data from another VPS to my VPS, both of which being with Virpus. Guess the speed? less than 20k/s! I'm using axel now, I tried wget and get 9k/s..

What the hell..

Quote Originally Posted by lyzgeorge View Post
    BTW, I'm getting data from another VPS to my VPS, both of which being with Virpus. Guess the speed? less than 20k/s! I'm using axel now, I tried wget and get 9k/s..

What the hell..
    Do you have a ticket open regarding this? If so, feel free to drop me a PM with it and I can check it out.
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

Thumbs up Not such a worst service

i just want to say that i am with virpus VPS for about 3 months now .
    i has some bad experience in the begining but i believe that i was trying to get to much for what i had payd.

i have ordered the cheapest vps plan from them ( $5/ mo that time , now i see that the made a price correction to $7/mo , but doubled the disk space ) . The vps is 100% ok since now , no problem with that . The
    the only problem was that they offered (free) one moth of premium support ( to help you setup and get started with the vps ) . i was asked for some "complex" configuration of the mail server and they did not sole ALL ( but did solve most ) of the tasks i asked in an acceptable time frame .
    in the end i did a clean OS reinstall and get it setup by myself .

anyway , the main idea i want to underline by this post is that the actually offer a very good service for the price they ask . i have never experienced downtime of the server ( but i have to say that i did not pay to much attention on this matter ) and ai am 100% satisfied by their services i pay for ( the support problem i told you about was included as a bonus and i do not feel it is right to complain a lot about it).

i was not actually expected too much from a $5 vps with that configuration ( 512/2048M RAM & 25G HDD ) but i am pleased to say that i was wrong and the vps is actually working widthout problem.

i am Romanian and i have nothing to do with virpus ( except the fact that i use one $5/mo vps from them)

Quote Originally Posted by VN-Ken View Post
    Do you have a ticket open regarding this? If so, feel free to drop me a PM with it and I can check it out.
    Hello Ken

My VPS TLSV01 is down 2 day and no Support

and TLSV02 is fail down 3 day

please fix it