hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Marketing & SEO Services : SEO Job Offers : Article Submission Service: [Full Report] Submit to 3,000 directories for $5

Forum Jump

Article Submission Service: [Full Report] Submit to 3,000 directories for $5

Reply Post New Thread In SEO Job Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2010, 05:23 PM

Article Submission Service: [Full Report] Submit to 3,000 directories for $5

Let me introduce myself by saying that article directories are a great way to increase website's exposure by granting the promoted website backlinks to rank higher in the search engines.

This thus help makes the website more authoritative and there are a number of things your websites can benefit from. It can help diversify your website's link portfolio, and not only that, could help increase a website's Google Page Rank for front page results. Not to mention, once articles are submitted and approved, they are permanent links that will stick with your website forever.

If you think this is the type of service you have been looking for, feel free to try it out because as of now for a limited time, I am offering my article submission service for extremely cheap.

3,000 Article Submissions for $5

You read it right. Originally the price is $15 for this service at seoduty.com.

A quick overview:

For just $5, I will create over thousands of accounts and submit your article to over 3,000 article directories that comes with a FULL REPORT. This comes with a solid report that includes the PR of the article directory, successful submissions, accounht information, and so on. Guaranteed: 400 successful submissions to help give your website more traffic. For best results, please be ready with a 500 word article.

Add-ons
  1. Spinning - $2

What we need
  1. Website URL
  2. Keyword
  3. An article (recommended 500 words)

Payment Methods
  1. Paypal
  2. Fiverr

The reason why we are introducing this low cost is because we set up a Fiverr gig and we are in need of reviews.

Feel free to take advantage of this opportunity at http://www.fiverr.com/users/seoduty/...le-directories

Or if not, feel free to drop us a PM and we will respond back to it as soon as possible. Thanks!

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2011, 01:21 AM

u will do all of this with software or manually.

Old 01-20-2011, 06:11 AM
Disabled

Very interested. You will be hearing from me very shortly.

Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2011, 08:04 AM
Disabled

can u give some details about the directories where u will submit our links. is that directories are paid or free?
is there backlinks available?
what will be the types of directory? etc

Old 06-13-2011, 05:21 AM

This is something very interesting. I will think seriously for about your ad.

Old 06-23-2011, 09:31 AM

Re

I think Google and other search engines prefer to manually submissions