Thumbs up Thumbs Up for JustHost

Hi WHT-ians

Last week I posted about my [bad] experience with Dollar2Host regarding a refund which is yet to be issued, and I’m still dreaming on… for it.

Also last week, I did another posting asking for recommendations and advices on reliable “unlimited” disk space providers. I did mention in that post whether to go for JustHost or 247-Host, or others. Most of the comments assumed that I stay away from “unlimited” disk space providers, although no one mentioned either of the above mentioned providers with bad remarks. At that point of time, I was already having an account with JustHost in its first 30 days.

After doing thorough research and reading, I decided to cancel my account with JustHost, just to play safe. I sent an email to their cancel@justhost.com, and my full refund was issued the same day (which normally takes up to 7 days). Of course no question was asked since I was in the first 30 days. Everyone has flaws in their services, and this was a plus point for JustHost.

The purpose of this post is to be fair to host providers (and I believe you and I will expect fair treatment from our clients, too)

I posted the previous one when I was not happy [with Dollar2Host!]. Today I’m posting this to say THUMBS UP for JustHost!

Merry Christmas to my Christian WHT-ians.

Abdul-Salam
    IhsanHost
    Last edited by GSalam; 12-23-2010 at 07:52 PM. Reason: grammer erros and fine tunnig

Awesome Abdul! At least you did not have to struggle with this one. Good luck in finding a reputable and reliable reseller host that will fit your needs!

Glad to hear of your positive experiences with JustHost. It is always good to hear followups about providers.

I can't say I blame you for moving away from them after doing research but at least they issued you the refund quickly. Good luck.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

Not all unlimited host is bad. As long as you choose the provider wisely everything will be perfect. You have to choose one in a million of host out there.

Glad to see a good review for JustHost.

Oh and Hi my country mate. Really rare to see one here

Glad to hear the positive review, please followup in a few months.
    U.S.A. High Resource allocation global cloud hosting serving 310,000 clients since 2008 | Offering both cPanel & DirectAdmin
    WebsitePlex.com | Instant Activation | Alpha, Master, Reseller & Cloud Hosting
    Recurring Affiliate Program Pays 20% of total revenue for life | 30 Day Trial

sounds goood, that just host has maintain their quality service, as in the service industry business depends on the service to be provided .....
    and not all the unlimited host are bad if you have research on this topic then many unknown things will be transparent to you now....

Quote Originally Posted by mathew12 View Post
    and not all the unlimited host are bad if you have research on this topic then many unknown things will be transparent to you now....
    Yes, you are absolutely right. Not all unlimited hosts are bad. And I don't believe JustHost is bad, either.

I have an account with bluehost, who also offers unlimited. Honestly I like bluehost, but they don't offer reseller hosting.
    IhsanHost - We believe in "everyone deserves "yourdomain.com"
    The Most Affordable Shared Web Hosting, Yet Professional & Reliable.
    Pay for your domain and we will take care of the rest for you.
    Click here to check out our affordable web hosting solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by IhsanHost View Post
    Honestly I like bluehost, but they don't offer reseller hosting
    ...and they don't need to. They can oversell a lot more with Shared hosting than they could with Reseller hosting. BlueHost are much bigger than JustHost. I guess JustHost started offering Reseller hosting to help spread the word quicker/catch up with hosts like BlueHost/HostMonster, heh.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Did you only have your account for a very short period of time? While it's great to hear their billing department is good with refunds, it doesn't tell us too much about their service.

Were you to get a sense of their support or service quality in the little time you were with them? While staying away from an unlimited provider is probably a good idea, I'd be curious to hear a first hand experience.
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

Quote Originally Posted by BrettB View Post
    Did you only have your account for a very short period of time? While it's great to hear their billing department is good with refunds, it doesn't tell us too much about their service.

Were you to get a sense of their support or service quality in the little time you were with them? While staying away from an unlimited provider is probably a good idea, I'd be curious to hear a first hand experience.
    Well, before I had a reseller account with JustHost, I had a shared hosting account with them for more than a year. Overall, they are doing their best; I won't say they excellent, though

One more thing is, I applauded them for the refund due to my bad experience with Dollar2Host. You may refer to my thread: My Experience with Dollar2Host.

Thank you, and have a happy new year
    IhsanHost - We believe in "everyone deserves "yourdomain.com"
    The Most Affordable Shared Web Hosting, Yet Professional & Reliable.
    Pay for your domain and we will take care of the rest for you.
    Click here to check out our affordable web hosting solutions.