hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : VPS Hosting : DO NOT SIGN UP WITH DMEHOSTING!!!
Closed Thread

Forum Jump

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH DMEHOSTING!!!

Closed Thread Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2010, 04:53 AM

Thumbs down

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH DMEHOSTING!!!

Don't sign up with this hosting firm, I signed up with a VPS from them.. Not a good experience, that I can tell you! My VPS was really unstable, always down, and even deleted twice.. I talked to them about getting a refund because of all the issues, that more or less made my VPS unusable.. Then my last reply back from them was to sign in and put a ticket so they could transfer my money back.. Did I get my refund? Nope not a single cent, they had deleted my account so I couldn't sign in and put that ticket, and they now ignore all my emails, I have emailed them my paypal info etc.. Nothing what so ever.. So yea the worst hosting firm I have ever been in contact with.

But yes DMEhosting, you're welcome to deny this.. But now people at least know the truth about you! By the way don't get angry that I post this here, if you had kept your word this wouldn't end up in here for everyone else to see. When you cheat people like this, at least a few will share it with everyone else.. Not that it's wrong of me, It's a risk you took by just ignoring me

Cheers
A cheated client!

Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2010, 04:59 AM
Living in the Virtual World

Did they actually deleted your client data/billing information before your billing period was over?

That seems quite unethical to me. Hopefully we can hear another side to this story!

Subscribed*

Old 12-20-2010, 05:05 AM

Yes I hope to get an reaction from them here since they ignore me in all other ways..

Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2010, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmos View Post
Yes I hope to get an reaction from them here since they ignore me in all other ways..
It's extremely unfortunate that you have to come to a public board to get the attention of the company that provides services for a cost.

If you had to do this for physical services such as the grocery store, we'd never get anything done in this world!

Good luck, keep us updated!

Old 12-20-2010, 05:33 AM

Yes I think so too, but this seems to be my last option.

hehe thanks, I will keep you updated

Old 12-20-2010, 05:44 AM

I have also been thinking about starting a blog where I review hosting companies, to weed the bad ones from the good ones.. To help people pick a good reliable hosting for their needs. where others not doing so well get a chance to improve and be re-reviewed.

Old 12-20-2010, 05:54 AM

wow, my previous vps provider is dmehosting, they suspended my vps many times because the my server load more than 1, and they suggested me to upgrade to dedicated server, no refund, and slow response ticket.

Old 12-20-2010, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehongwang View Post
wow, my previous vps provider is dmehosting, they suspended my vps many times because the my server load more than 1, and they suggested me to upgrade to dedicated server, no refund, and slow response ticket.
Suspending for loads over 1.00? That seems a little dramatic! Loads averaging over ~5.00 are unpleasant, but typical use of any type of virtual server in production would spike anywhere from .1 to 1.00.

Old 12-20-2010, 06:14 AM

I'm happy with my main hosting firm. states 99.9% uptime but I got 100% uptime, no issues what so ever, the servers are not oversold, Good support where they even helped me with stuff not relating to their hosting Just199.com <3

Old 12-20-2010, 12:47 PM
Web Hosting Master

Hey Pmos, Sorry to hear about this but I am happy to hear that you are still happy with our services.

There really is no excuse for their behavior; they stated that you would get a refund so they really have no option but to make sure that you get it.

Looking forward to a response from DME

Paidforumposting.com The #1 content provider for forums and blogs

Old 12-20-2010, 01:29 PM

My vps is downed many times in 3 days.I sent a lot of tickets to them but they didn't answered yet.I want refund my vps but they opened my vps yesterday.But today I can not login hypervm control panel.It is getting angry with me :@

Old 12-20-2010, 01:36 PM

Did you tell them you wanted a refund? They deleted my account after I told them that I wanted a refund, where they promised me a refund.

Old 12-20-2010, 01:45 PM

I said: Give my money back or open my vps immediately.They opened.But they didn't answer the tickets since yesterday.

Old 12-20-2010, 01:46 PM
Web Hosting Evangelist

Sorry to hear your bad experiences. Btw, it seems dme admin will be here on WHT regularly to make offers in the offers section. Did you try PM here?

►Reliable Shared, Reseller, VPS and SEO hosting

Old 12-20-2010, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpertWebHostNET View Post
Sorry to hear your bad experiences. Btw, it seems dme admin will be here on WHT regularly to make offers in the offers section. Did you try PM here?
It wont help me to PM him here, he would just ignore it, that's why I posted it public for everyone to see

Closed Thread