Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    43

    Web host review of Hostxnow.

    I've been reading through and noticed quite a few members have done little reviews of there host's. I would like to do the same for my sites host, hostxnow.

    I joined this forum looking for a way to start up a forum. I knew very little about what it entailed but knew I wanted to be in control of what happened on the site rather than one of the free-forum ones where the host has complete control.


    I asked a load of questions and got some differing answers. The one host that answered any question I had was hostxnow. They came back to me promptly so I decided to open an account with them.

    I am so please with the service I get from them. When I started out the hostxnow staff talked me through everything on cpanel so I could get a good feel for it all and I've never had a problem with slow loading etc. You only have to check the Bodybuilding Forum link below in my sig to see how fast it is.

    And the icing on the cake. When my account was up for renewal i got a free domain name thrown for nothing!

    Over all I can say I am one very happy customer. Hostxnow are a great host

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    India
    Posts
    542
    Nice to hear a satisfied customer experience.

    Do update us after a few months and remember to report your domain for mods verification.
    ►ExpertWebHost.NET- Instant reliable CPanel hosting since 2008+
    ►Quality Shared, Reseller and VPS hosting
    ►Choose to host from US/Uk/Canada/Netherlands/Australia - 10 locations

  3. #3
    Nice review - keep it good work!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    10,473
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpertWebHostNET View Post
    Nice to hear a satisfied customer experience.

    Do update us after a few months and remember to report your domain for mods verification.
    Clearly you did not read past paragraph 1 he stated his site was in his signature, you know the bright red one that says "bodybuilding forum"...
    Last edited by Sparrow-Sean; 12-19-2010 at 10:35 AM.
    l Clever Emu (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2003
    l Leading UK and Ireland Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    238
    I hope Chris (Mr hostXnow) is a member at your forums....

    This particular thread's really funny - http://www.trulyhench.com/thread-155.html

    Q. DCS01 - which package are you on bro? .. and I mean hosting not protein. Shared? Semi-Dedicated? or a VPS. The site loads pretty fast, atleast for me.

  6. #6
    Nice Review. It looks like you're having a blast on your forums.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England, United Kingdom
    Posts
    9,327
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS01 View Post
    I've been reading through and noticed quite a few members have done little reviews of there host's. I would like to do the same for my sites host, hostxnow.

    I joined this forum looking for a way to start up a forum. I knew very little about what it entailed but knew I wanted to be in control of what happened on the site rather than one of the free-forum ones where the host has complete control.


    I asked a load of questions and got some differing answers. The one host that answered any question I had was hostxnow. They came back to me promptly so I decided to open an account with them.

    I am so please with the service I get from them. When I started out the hostxnow staff talked me through everything on cpanel so I could get a good feel for it all and I've never had a problem with slow loading etc. You only have to check the Bodybuilding Forum link below in my sig to see how fast it is.

    And the icing on the cake. When my account was up for renewal i got a free domain name thrown for nothing!

    Over all I can say I am one very happy customer. Hostxnow are a great host
    Thanks for your review. Glad you're happy with us.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpertWebHostNET View Post
    Nice to hear a satisfied customer experience.

    Do update us after a few months and remember to report your domain for mods verification.
    OP has been hosted with us for 7 months. The first domain used was truly-hench.com. OP is now using trulyhench.com. I'm sure the mods will check the dates.

    Cheers.
    HostXNow - http://www.hostxnow.com | Since 2009
    Fast, Secure and Reliable [UK/USA] Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - VPS Hosting
    cPanel/WHM CloudLinux (Multi PHP) Offsite Backups LiteSpeed TrendyTools Softaculous

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    43
    I'm on a shared. And yea it is fast I'm very happy with the way it is all run.

    Chris even helpped me by adding a myBB Goole plug in I found on the myBB siten for it that has helpped me get to page 3 on google under the search 'Bodybuilding forum'. In a highly searched key word thats really good going for such a new forum I've been told.

    We try to have a blast could always do with more members so don't be shy guys!!

  9. #9
    Thanks for your review. I wonder if you have a way to move to within the same company? I suppose your forum will grow fast soon so you willneed to upgrade.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    33,915
    Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow View Post
    OP has been hosted with us for 7 months. The first domain used was truly-hench.com. OP is now using trulyhench.com. I'm sure the mods will check the dates.
    You know us too well

    Checked and verified.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,883
    Good to hear that you are really happy with them and that you are getting good services from them. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I hope they'll continue to keep you this happy throughout your hosting with them.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England, United Kingdom
    Posts
    9,327
    Quote Originally Posted by SiberForum View Post
    I wonder if you have a way to move to within the same company?
    Yes, of course. OP can upgrade from his standard Sharing hosting account to something with a bit more power e.g. VPS Server.

    Cheers.
    HostXNow - http://www.hostxnow.com | Since 2009
    Fast, Secure and Reliable [UK/USA] Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - VPS Hosting
    cPanel/WHM CloudLinux (Multi PHP) Offsite Backups LiteSpeed TrendyTools Softaculous

  13. #13
    Thanks for the review.
    Happy Holidays to you!

  14. #14

    Thumbs up HostXNow mini review

    Hi all, first post here! I noticed this web hosting 'appreciation' thread. I really must add to what others have said about HostXNow and say how fantastic they are. Being a relative newcomer the support has been second to none. Love it!!

    Cheers HostXNow!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    10,473
    Hi all, first post here! I noticed this web hosting 'appreciation' thread. I really must add to what others have said about HostXNow and say how fantastic they are. Being a relative newcomer the support has been second to none. Love it!!

    Cheers HostXNow!
    Do you have a domain you may like to share with us?
    l Clever Emu (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2003
    l Leading UK and Ireland Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

  16. #16

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    Do you have a domain you may like to share with us?
    I sure do but I'm not allowed to post it!! I'm still too wet behind the ears it seems.

    Hflyme.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Worldwide
    Posts
    411
    Good review shortly.
    FLIPPER HOST Budget VPS, Resellers & Shared Linux Hosting
    cPanel/WHM, Solus VM, RV Site Builder Pro, Fantastico & Softaculous
    24x7 Heroic Ticketing and Live Chat
    Flipper Host is an Invest Lion Company

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EU - east side
    Posts
    21,913
    Quote Originally Posted by hflyme View Post
    I sure do but I'm not allowed to post it!! I'm still too wet behind the ears it seems.

    Hflyme.
    Just post it as domain.com without the www or http thingy. Alternatively, you can just send it to the moderating team via http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=7301244

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England, United Kingdom
    Posts
    9,327
    Quote Originally Posted by hflyme View Post
    Hi all, first post here! I noticed this web hosting 'appreciation' thread. I really must add to what others have said about HostXNow and say how fantastic they are. Being a relative newcomer the support has been second to none. Love it!!

    Cheers HostXNow!
    Thanks!
    HostXNow - http://www.hostxnow.com | Since 2009
    Fast, Secure and Reliable [UK/USA] Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - VPS Hosting
    cPanel/WHM CloudLinux (Multi PHP) Offsite Backups LiteSpeed TrendyTools Softaculous

  20. Newsletters

    Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Similar Threads

  1. Review my Web Host Review Site
    By crombiecrunch in forum Web Site Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 08:37 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 05:49 PM
  3. Should a web host run/own a host review or index site?
    By Tina J in forum Web Hosting Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-07-2004, 07:43 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 06:32 AM

Related Posts from theWHIR.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •