Web host review of Hostxnow.

I've been reading through and noticed quite a few members have done little reviews of there host's. I would like to do the same for my sites host, hostxnow.

I joined this forum looking for a way to start up a forum. I knew very little about what it entailed but knew I wanted to be in control of what happened on the site rather than one of the free-forum ones where the host has complete control.

I asked a load of questions and got some differing answers. The one host that answered any question I had was hostxnow. They came back to me promptly so I decided to open an account with them.

I am so please with the service I get from them. When I started out the hostxnow staff talked me through everything on cpanel so I could get a good feel for it all and I've never had a problem with slow loading etc. You only have to check the Bodybuilding Forum link below in my sig to see how fast it is.

And the icing on the cake. When my account was up for renewal i got a free domain name thrown for nothing!

Over all I can say I am one very happy customer. Hostxnow are a great host

Nice to hear a satisfied customer experience.

Do update us after a few months and remember to report your domain for mods verification.
    ►ExpertWebHost.NET- Instant reliable hosting since 2008+
    ►Quality Shared, Reseller, SEO and VPS hosting
    ►Choose to host from US/Uk/Canada/Singapore/Netherlands/Australia - 10 locations

Nice review - keep it good work!

Quote Originally Posted by ExpertWebHostNET View Post

Do update us after a few months and remember to report your domain for mods verification.
    Clearly you did not read past paragraph 1 he stated his site was in his signature, you know the bright red one that says "bodybuilding forum"...
    Last edited by Sparrow-Sean; 12-19-2010 at 10:35 AM.
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

I hope Chris (Mr hostXnow) is a member at your forums....

This particular thread's really funny - http://www.trulyhench.com/thread-155.html

Q. DCS01 - which package are you on bro? .. and I mean hosting not protein. Shared? Semi-Dedicated? or a VPS. The site loads pretty fast, atleast for me.

Nice Review. It looks like you're having a blast on your forums.

Quote Originally Posted by DCS01 View Post
    I've been reading through and noticed quite a few members have done little reviews of there host's. I would like to do the same for my sites host, hostxnow.

I joined this forum looking for a way to start up a forum. I knew very little about what it entailed but knew I wanted to be in control of what happened on the site rather than one of the free-forum ones where the host has complete control.

I asked a load of questions and got some differing answers. The one host that answered any question I had was hostxnow. They came back to me promptly so I decided to open an account with them.

I am so please with the service I get from them. When I started out the hostxnow staff talked me through everything on cpanel so I could get a good feel for it all and I've never had a problem with slow loading etc. You only have to check the Bodybuilding Forum link below in my sig to see how fast it is.

And the icing on the cake. When my account was up for renewal i got a free domain name thrown for nothing!

Over all I can say I am one very happy customer. Hostxnow are a great host
    Thanks for your review. Glad you're happy with us.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpertWebHostNET View Post

OP has been hosted with us for 7 months. The first domain used was truly-hench.com. OP is now using trulyhench.com. I'm sure the mods will check the dates.

Cheers.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

I'm on a shared. And yea it is fast I'm very happy with the way it is all run.

Chris even helpped me by adding a myBB Goole plug in I found on the myBB siten for it that has helpped me get to page 3 on google under the search 'Bodybuilding forum'. In a highly searched key word thats really good going for such a new forum I've been told.

We try to have a blast could always do with more members so don't be shy guys!!

Thanks for your review. I wonder if you have a way to move to within the same company? I suppose your forum will grow fast soon so you willneed to upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by HostXNow View Post
    OP has been hosted with us for 7 months. The first domain used was truly-hench.com. OP is now using trulyhench.com. I'm sure the mods will check the dates.
    You know us too well

Checked and verified.

Good to hear that you are really happy with them and that you are getting good services from them. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I hope they'll continue to keep you this happy throughout your hosting with them.

Quote Originally Posted by SiberForum View Post
    I wonder if you have a way to move to within the same company?
    Yes, of course. OP can upgrade from his standard Sharing hosting account to something with a bit more power e.g. VPS Server.

Cheers.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

Thanks for the review.
    Happy Holidays to you!

Thumbs up HostXNow mini review

Hi all, first post here! I noticed this web hosting 'appreciation' thread. I really must add to what others have said about HostXNow and say how fantastic they are. Being a relative newcomer the support has been second to none. Love it!!

Cheers HostXNow!

Hi all, first post here! I noticed this web hosting 'appreciation' thread. I really must add to what others have said about HostXNow and say how fantastic they are. Being a relative newcomer the support has been second to none. Love it!!

Cheers HostXNow!
    Do you have a domain you may like to share with us?
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow-Sean View Post
    Do you have a domain you may like to share with us?
    I sure do but I'm not allowed to post it!! I'm still too wet behind the ears it seems.

Hflyme.

Good review shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by hflyme View Post
    I sure do but I'm not allowed to post it!! I'm still too wet behind the ears it seems.

Hflyme.
    Just post it as domain.com without the www or http thingy. Alternatively, you can just send it to the moderating team via http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=7301244

Quote Originally Posted by hflyme View Post

Cheers HostXNow!
    Thanks!