Recomed Dedicate Server

I could you recommend a good hosting services provider dedicated to the height of The Planet, SoftLayer and LiquidWeb

Well, you're asking for provider recommendations and then you list three very high quality providers... What is it that you're after? Services on-par with those providers but cheaper?

There is a reason that the services at those providers cost what they do and getting the same thing cheaper is going to probably result in lower quality service, a lower quality network, or reduced support.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

I had a server on the planet, three months ago. I got to cancel it because i'm had economic problems and then move al domains to VPS (Windows) in LiquidWeb, but the VPS does not work for me as I expected. Many problems in the memory consumption, I have great instability in the service.
    Then I want to buy a basic and economic server, I have 40 domains, 80GB transfer, 20GB of storage and 30 in the e-mail.
    At SoftLayer is about $ 99 but now are not available, I am currently waiting for this one available.
    But I wonder if another provider's such as these in order to assess possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by diprog View Post
    I could you recommend a good hosting services provider dedicated to the height of The Planet, SoftLayer and LiquidWeb
    I've used ThePlanet extensively in the past and was always happy with their services. It sounds like you had the right provider, even if the prices are a bit higher now I would go back to them.

Do you need managed or unmanaged? You may be able to get a better deal.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

can be unmanaged, but good service

Quote Originally Posted by diprog View Post
    I had a server on the planet, three months ago. I got to cancel it because i'm had economic problems and then move al domains to VPS (Windows) in LiquidWeb, but the VPS does not work for me as I expected. Many problems in the memory consumption, I have great instability in the service..
    I am sorry I did not see this earlier. Would you mind passing on a ticket or account number so I can take a look at the problem?
    Benny Crampton
    Liquid Web - Dedicated Hosting with Heroic Support
    StormOnDemand - Flexible Cloud Hosting Infrastructure
    1-800-580-4985 | Twitter: @liquidweb | @StormOnDemand

Try iWeb they are great.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidWebBenny View Post
    I am sorry I did not see this earlier. Would you mind passing on a ticket or account number so I can take a look at the problem?
    Hi Benny.
    My ticket number is 2455387,

I'm partially happy with the service for several reasons.
    for example, 1) when the server received the assigned ip was blocked on several spam lists. 2) before buying the VPS see chatting about the possibility of expanding the resources and they answered that there was no problem, but now they tell me it is not possible.

But I recognize that the service was very attentive and prompt. Do not keep the server with you because your dedicated servers are out of my budget.

Regards

Johnny