We want your opinion..

We want WHT's opinion, to expensive? to cheap? not enough space?...

http://screensnapr.com/u/w4r7tn.png

Thanks,
    AnvilHost.Net
    Last edited by AnvilHost; 12-13-2010 at 05:22 PM.

my experience is that most people never use half the disk space they're given. not that i'm encouraging overcrowding by any means, but i think it couldnt hurt to offer more disk space , even though your prices are really low. it just looks better on paper.

but that's just my opinion
    Stack Star | Shift8 Web
    ★ Managed VPS Hosting ★ Managed Wordpress Hosting ★ Managed Dedicated Hosting ★ Web Development ★ Web Design
    Managed Wordpress Hosting Web Design Toronto

A lot of people really want good uptime and customer service. After that you can find the right price anywhere these days...

I'd put much more emphasis on ensuring that your site is professional and that your service is all around professional.

Your packages are important, but not as important as you may believe. Remain competitive, and fight hard to ensure that the service that you provide exceeds the experience that someone will get anywhere else.

Above all, enjoy what you're doing and don't do things just for the money. If you're in this to get rich, and don't have patience, your service will lack as your patience dwindles. As a result, your customers will seek out alternatives...

Best of luck to you.

its really depend on your marketing and service quality. IMHO its still look quite reasonable

We are also offering a Christmas special with all the same specs as the copper plan but for 99c, just to attract customer and show our service off.
    Last edited by AnvilHost; 12-13-2010 at 06:18 PM.

it depends on your marketing strategy and the plans that you will going to provide to the customers with the affordable rates
    and have some christmas special offer it will surely help you

The 3-year prepaid prices are really good, however it might be hard to find customers that are willing to commit that much money over 3 years to a company that is relatively new.

Also, as said before, most people use just a fraction of their allocated space and bandwidth, so instead of changing the pricing structure, you could just beef up the packages.
    TheHostGenie.com
    cPanel | Softaculous | R1Soft | Ksplice
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS | Dedicated
    sales@thehostgenie.com