Thumbs up koddos.com - honest review

Dear members of WHT,

We had server issues for 3 days, while in those 3 days we've hired 3 companies, all were MORE expensive and people said that those are the best, I won't tell names as I don't like to make them look bad or make bad campaign, BUT none of them solved my issue and they needed 12-24 hours to start on the job.

I don't even IMAGINE how can someone wait 12 hours, while server is producing errors and it's down, when it's crucial for everyone's bussiness that servers are online 24/7/365!

My 4th choice was Koddos and It was excellent, I've emailed them and they responed in two minutes, gave me quote in 5 minutes and after 20 minutes they've started working on my server, while the issue was solved in a good hour from contacting them.

I was amazed by the speed and by the FIX, since server is flawlessly working for two weeks now. Their rate was lower then the quotes from other companies, but their speed and communication was extremly good, I can't appreciate anything more then a FAST and RESPONSIVE service.

I think they are very good at what they do, they are fast, reliable and affordable!

Thanks for submitting your review. I am sure this will help others who are in the same kind of situation.
    Kevin Kopp - MonsterMegs Business Class Hosting Services
    Pure SSD Powered Shared, Reseller, and Enterprise Hosting Solutions
    US & NL Locations :: [US] PhoenixNAP | [NL] EvoSwitch Datacenters

Interesting review, thanks!

It is always important to hear from reliable suppliers
    thanks for the contribution
    Business in a Box & Adsense WebSites
    ---------------------------

This seems more along the lines of advertisement. Mind submitting it to WHT mod for verification purposes?

thanks for the testimonial. This sure will be one of my consideration

Nice... How much are you paying them and what is the plan you are getting if you do not mind sharing... I would like to make a note to put them on my research list for our clients we develop for as reommended hosts.
    Is it dedicatred?
    Web Hosting Review - Real Reviews by Real People Submit your company and get a link to your site, Read Reviews GET YOUR Voice HEARD and REVIEW your HOST NOW!!! Check out our IT Blog Tips & Tricks