Thread: What to chose.

What to chose.

I currently am no satified with my vps provider and started looking for a new one. Some people tell me that yard vps is great and others not. Some tell me to go with thrust and from what i read its recommended to avoid. Which should i chose? Or is their an other vps provider in those price ranges with the same specs?

Can you please tell us what exactly do you need as how much RAM memory, HDD, bandwidth etc... What is your budget...

You can also look at the "offer" section where you can find something useful.
    LVPSHosting.com|Virtual Private Servers|Dedicated Servers|
    Managed Hosting Solution|24/7/365 Support
    Datacentar and servers location: Holland, Europe

What is your budget? are you looking for managed or unmanaged service?
    Chicago VPS | Gigabit uplink host90.com

OpenVPN VPS spidervpn.com

Please provide more info so that other members can give you a candle light...
    ControlVM.com :: Elastic Cloud Hosting Alternatives to VPS Reliable Cloud Server
    Enterprise Hosting @
    Malaysia ● Germany ● USA ● Singapore
    We Accept: Paypal
    Alipay GrabPay Credit/Debit Card FPX Bank Transfer Bank TT

It's funny how everyone asks the same question...

Quote Originally Posted by Hot dog View Post
    I currently am no satified with my vps provider and started looking for a new one. Some people tell me that yard vps is great and others not. Some tell me to go with thrust and from what i read its recommended to avoid. Which should i chose? Or is their an other vps provider in those price ranges with the same specs?
    You will most likely find more negative reviews about companies as unhappy clients are most likely the ones that post here. Of course, you may find a lot of positive reviews about some companies here, as well. I would highly recommend you to read the whole review thread as most of the thread titles and first few posts mislead. There is no provider who fits all clients so you will have to find the provider who fits you.

Most people just try out providers and pay for one month and see how it goes.
    Host Mist - Helping People Say Hello World
    Shared | VPS | Dedicated

Since you are looking at yardvps and thurst I'm going to jump to the wild conclusion that you are on a tight budget. And yes I do agree with the others here you need to detail your needs and budgets in order for anyone to recommend someone for you. Keep in mind that at the lower end of the budget spectrum you typically have to moderate your expectations, but you can find some solid hosts. Now going with my assumption of your budget (and not knowing much else) I would recommend you take a look at Quickweb, Ramhost and Burst.

Yardvps is a budget brand of PhotonVPS and they have a good rep here. I haven't used them long enough to really recommend them yet but so far so good. Same for 123Systems (too early to tell yet) but my initial tests are very good and so far their servers performance is a bit better then yardvps for only a few bucks more per year.

Im looking for a vps with around 1-2gig ram thats xen. with a decent cpu under 30$

If you like a provider, and you've seen good reviews, I'd say try them and see how it goes, you can't base yourself in a few bad reviews.
    █ Diego Rodríguez B. - https://diegorbaquero.com
    █ Software Engineer @ Protocol Labs | Filecoin Saturn