I am looking for a master reseller hosting
    but there are lots of choices
    I can't make up my mind
    My budget:$20/per month max
    Space >50GB
    Bandwidth >500GB
    THANK YOU
      0 Not allowed!

I know of hosting24.com however i found there servers can be slightly slow at times, and there support staff have a rude lip.

Also i found hostgator.com but I'm not sure there hosting fits your price.
      0 Not allowed!

Personally I suggest to stay away from master reselling but there should be something in the offers section for you:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130
    Just make your choices and don't omit the "legwork" of researching a little about your favorite hosts.
      0 Not allowed!

Try a VPS, master resellers can be un-reliable as they are not directly supported by cPanel.

Try Virpus you can get a decent VPS with cPanel for $22.

1GB Ram
    2GB Burst Ram
    50GB HDD
    1TB Bandwidth
    2 IP Adresses
    +cPanel
    and fully managed for your first month.

For $22 you can't compare to a Master Reseller. I put this same post in another thread but it applys to you also. Honestly go for a VPS.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger-Matt View Post
    Try a VPS, master resellers can be un-reliable as they are not directly supported by cPanel.

Try Virpus you can get a decent VPS with cPanel for $22.

1GB Ram
    2GB Burst Ram
    50GB HDD
    1TB Bandwidth
    2 IP Adresses
    +cPanel
    and fully managed for your first month.

For $22 you can't compare to a Master Reseller. I put this same post in another thread but it applys to you also. Honestly go for a VPS.
    I'm worried that he might need some basic experience before he move on to VPS. Master reseller is quite stable nowdays compared to last time. He might need a FULLY Manage VPS which may be costly if he have no experience.
      0 Not allowed!

I think he will cope, his first month is fully managed anyway, and google is always there to help. If im honest with you Master Resellers are just really a gimmick and a way to oversell.

We only stopped doing Master Resellers on Saturday, and we stopped because 1, its just a way to oversell, and we dont like that, and 2. It is still just as un-reliable, customers Resellers were going missing, Resellers were automatically been upgraded (on any package) to Master Resellers. It would suspend Master Reseller permission then wouldn't un-suspend it, This was on the Latest Up-to date WHMPHP. So you cant tell me its quite stable.

Think, there is a reason why cPanel haven't done it them self.

Honestly, since WHMPHP switched to put it into the WHM & cPanel, it has become more unstable than WHMReseller.
    Last edited by Matthew_B; 08-16-2010 at 06:36 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

I think he will cope, his first month is fully managed anyway, and google is always there to help. If im honest with you Master Resellers are just really a gimmick and a way to oversell.

We only stopped doing Master Resellers on Saturday, and we stopped because 1, its just a way to oversell, and we dont like that, and 2. It is still just as un-reliable, customers Resellers were going missing, Resellers were automatically been upgraded (on any package), it just ignored the ones upon which I told it to. It would suspend Master Reseller permission then wouldn't un-suspend it, This was on the Latest Up-to date WHMPHP. So you cant tell me its quite stable.

Honestly, since WHMPHP switched to put it into the Browser, it has because more unstable than WHMReseller.
    Okay. To be honest, I agree with you. I myself do sell Master Reseller and for now I could not stand the complains we received from the clients. They complain not about one thing but a lot of things like buggy and many more. There is 3 Master Reseller option, ZamFoo;WHMPHP;WHMreseller. But for now I think, none of them are really stable. There are still some parts which are buggy. I'm actually thinking of stopping this too but we will see how .
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Farisworlds View Post
    There is 3 Master Reseller option, ZamFoo;WHMPHP;WHMreseller.
    I believe zamfoo is more stable?
    UK Based Proactive Server Management.
    Zabbix Enterprise 24/7 Monitoring.
      0 Not allowed!

WHMPHP claims its the most stable, and fast, I tried Zamfoo, but it also has its fair share of bugs But overall I think WHMReseller is now.
      0 Not allowed!

WHMPHP claims its the most stable, and fast, I tried Zamfoo, but it also has its fair share of bugs But overall I think WHMReseller is now.
    It's fast with little user, when there is hundreds of sub-reseller; be prepared for a long wait
      0 Not allowed!

I agree, and @Farisworlds, I find it very humble that you admit that Master Reselling is unstable.

That being said, take a look at a VPS instead. The price point might be a bit higher but the quality comes at a price.
      0 Not allowed!