Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by EricJPC
    Interworx has a Cpanel converter if you'd like that installed on a Discovery package.
    That sounds interesting. Do the Cpanel accounts get converted accurately, with MySQL databases and so on?

Also, for 10 moderate-usage MySQL dbs, which one of your VPS plans would you advise?

I beleive so on the conversion but Im not 100%. Let me find out for sure and get back to you on that one.

If you have some sites with known decent usage I would probably start with the Apollo plan to be safe and take it from there. Are they already possibly using enough cpu/ram to warrant a dedicated server?
    Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC
    Managed Servers - Virtual Private Servers | AMD EPYC Dedicated servers
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | (888)-338-5261 | greg @ jaguarpc.com

Thanks for your response.

A dedicated server would be an overkill. They are straight forward business sites with light to moderate db usage. No forums or such.

Just a question, I'm new to those VPS, I'd like to know if somebody that has another VPS in the same dedicated server as me and gets lots of traffic, would my ressources be used ? Can my websites be down because of others ?
    -Max
    WISEBOOST - Give your website a boost!
    MAGENTO OPTIMIZED HOSTING

No, others vps accounts would not interfere with your own resources. Thats what the hard limits are for. Of course if someone is sucking up the available bursting limits then you wont be able to burst beyond your limits. Prolonged bursting would be cause for us to contact someone and make other arrangements for that user.

The idea of a vps is to have a better than shared but not quite as expensive set of resources. Someone crashing their vps would have no effect on your vps. Your vps would only be affected if we took the whole server down for something.
    Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC

Ordered an account yesterday, hasn't been setup yet and havn't even been contatcted by sales, but i'm putting that down to it being a weekend. We shall see what Jag are like!

Quote Originally Posted by G04Net
    Ordered an account yesterday, hasn't been setup yet and havn't even been contatcted by sales, but i'm putting that down to it being a weekend.
    The same here, I was put into the queue.
    Not worrying much about the sales dept., but I hope at least the support is open over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by activeco
    The same here, I was put into the queue.
    Not worrying much about the sales dept., but I hope at least the support is open over the weekend.
    It is . Thanks for your orders. Sales isnt staffed over the weekend but you will both have your orders today. Please call or contact us on our forums or email if you have questions or need something before then.

Thanks again and welcome aboard.

Is this special still going on? I'm interested in purchasing a Freedom VPS Plan at the prices listed on the first page.
    Buying PR4+ domains (not sites, only domains), PM me if you are selling.

You can still purchase a freedom plan for those prices at our normal signup script from our site >

https://secure.jaguarpc.com/jaguarpc/?loc=signup

The only difference right now is we dont have a special on extra or free months today or this week.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123