Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Outlook

I use outlook and the OSx mail app.

I prefer outlook as it seems to do everything I want it too.

Thunderbird is ok too I guess but last time I used it I had issues connecting to some of my accounts.

The abundance of plugins is appealing though.

+1 for Outlook, I use it both for work and personal use and it does everything I need.

I absolutely swear by Mailbird. If there's a better offline client for Gmail, I've yet to find it. Performance and interface are both excellent. So much less clunky than eM Client and Postbox.

Mailbird is recommended for kids between 4-8 years old. It is lack of one simple, but important function: Check all email inboxes in one place.

My favorite would have to be gmail...but if I had to choose a Desktop-based client I would have to go with Outlook.

I started with Outlook about a year ago, giving it a fresh try. Haven't really looked at anything since.

Mailbird looks interesting, but the whole forced video while it installs thing is just bad (to me). As well, it takes too long to actually load a single message

I usually use a webmail client for our mail server that is built into SmarterMail. Easy to use and similar to outlook. Sometimes I lunch outlook to download my emails to my local computer but don't really use it much. I use to use outlook a lot a few years ago until my pst got corrupted and wouldn't fix with the Microsoft tools they had when it was around 2 gigs in size, think that was outlook 2003 though.
    SepCity.com - Content Management / Portal Software Solutions
    Host on our network or buy our software to host on your own server

I've mainly always used hotmail to read my mail just for simplicity

I am big fan of outlook express that works fine.

Outlook all the way like the most i see here.

I have been getting on well with Thunderbird the last month or so but I do sometimes find it can get a little bit laggy during/after a lot of IMAP changes (usually after adding an account) and requires closing and opening again.
    <<Please review signature formatting guidelines>>

Try eM client loving it!! http://www.emclient.com/

Gmail through google chrome works like a charm. On the other hand the three clients that come built in with cpanel are great too.

Typically though I'm always reading emails on my iphone via the mail app .

mozilla thunderbird is working still good.That is my opinion.

I have used Outlook since day 1 and never looked any other way.

I'm a roundcube fan myself loved it since the first day I used it.

Quote Originally Posted by LC Mike View Post
    I'm a roundcube fan myself loved it since the first day I used it.
    I do like roundcube and the fact it runs in the browser is great for portability between machines but it has limited support for exchange accounts which at the moment is an issue for me.

Are there any other browser based clients people know of that I can run on a dedicated machine? I have had Zimbra recomended to me before, anyone with experience of that?
    <<Please review signature formatting guidelines>>

It would be a Gmail if they haven't done an x-ray of every message so scrupulously, for every USA special agency request ... but unfortunatelly there is no better mail account for me right now. So I choose the quality at the expense of privacy ..

Outlook

I'm an outlook fan, haven't really looked into to any other products.

Outlook works great, I personally have no complaints.

I've been using Outlook at work and home for so many years, I've forgotten when I started. I've tried to incorporate gmail in home business, but outlook is the most familiar, so it ends up being the one I use most.

Outlook is nice, Windows Live is nicer because it's free. Thunderbird isn't bad either.

Gmail forever. Because it opens as good as in desktop! and quite fast compared to Yahoo mail and Outlook.

I use gmail and The Bats!

Have been using The Bat! for a long time now. Great product. Awesome sorting and filtering options + the most secure email client of all.

Desktop/Laptop: Thunderbird, it works fine for me and for the most part is always stable, with extensions it's able to sync my contacts and my calendars from my email server (zimbra) so works perfectly for me, and I still prefer having an actual client as opposed to webmail only, it's just what I've always done.

Android Mobile Phone: K-9 Mail, works fine, does the job miles better than the standard client.

Other device/computer: Standard Zimbra Webmail Interface works great for most cases.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast