Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

AppLogic Billing/Customer Control Panel

Are their modules for billing apps?(e.g. Hostbill or WHMCS?

Is their an ability to "auto provision" resources for customers after payments cleared?

Do customers have the ability to manage their resources in AppLogic via a Control Panel?

We have a WHMCS Applogic module. Not opened to public yet, We are still working some bugs out.

Welcome to toss me an email @ michael@birdhosting.com
    Michael Wallace - michael@innoscale.net
    Innovative Scaling Technologies Inc. - A Cloud Service Provider
    24/7 Support, Call us @ 1-307-200-4880
    www.innoscale.net - Seattle, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Chicago, Washington D.C., and Europe

Quote Originally Posted by arisythila View Post
    We have a WHMCS Applogic module. Not opened to public yet, We are still working some bugs out.

I was hoping someone from birdhosting would see this. Thanks

haha, How come?
    www.innoscale.net - Seattle, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Chicago, Washington D.C., and Europe

I saw you post about a WHMCS Module over on the AppLogic forums but it was dated months ago, and I am tired of signing up for different forums this week....

Hehe. So far we have provisioning, suspensions, terminations, IP assignments, start, stop, reboots working. We are working on some of the provisioning. We offer a lot of different templates and the volumes change from template to template. So we are trying to come up with a better way to define those.

Let me know if you need anything. :-)

Email sent thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby13 View Post
    Are their modules for billing apps?(e.g. Hostbill or WHMCS?

Is their an ability to "auto provision" resources for customers after payments cleared?

Do customers have the ability to manage their resources in AppLogic via a Control Panel?
    Hi Gibby,

We (DNS Europe) have a fully integrated Cloud Control Panel with Billing integration.

The CCP allows users to auto-provision, then once provisioned, fully control their cloud servers, including changing resources, application settings and control the server (start, stop, restart etc).

Check out the video at dnseurope.net/ccp

Specifically what billing integration does CCP offer?

Does it integrate with the likes of HostBill or WHMCS?

Quote Originally Posted by cAPTAIN^k View Post
    Specifically what billing integration does CCP offer?

Does it integrate with the likes of HostBill or WHMCS?
    Right now it ships with its own basic billing module.

The roadmap contains plans for connectors to all major billing and CRM systems.

We are also ready to discuss integrations for customers that may require it.

Part of the beta program is working out priorities with customers for features and integrations.

Hehe. So far we have provisioning, suspensions, terminations, IP assignments, start, stop, reboots working. We are working on some of the provisioning. We offer a lot of different templates and the volumes change from template to template. So we are trying to come up with a better way to define those.

Let me know if you need anything. :-)
    Can your WHMCS module keep track of, and invoice for over bandwidth usage?
    South African Web Hosting - http://www.SoftDux.co.za || SA WebHostingTalk - http://www.webhostingtalk.co.za

Currently, we are waiting for 3.0 to come out so we can use VLAN's to do bandwidth monitoring. Currently we have to use Netflow to do bandwidth monitoring. We havent got this writen in yet. It shouldn't be too hard since WHMCS 4.4 does bandwidth overage billing now.

Thanks,

Currently, we are waiting for 3.0 to come out so we can use VLAN's to do bandwidth monitoring. Currently we have to use Netflow to do bandwidth monitoring. We havent got this writen in yet. It shouldn't be too hard since WHMCS 4.4 does bandwidth overage billing now.

Thanks,
    Any idea on when you will be releasing your module?

Our module should be released within this month. We're working on final integration steps and finalizing UI decisions. For now we're going to be fully integrated into WHMCS and in the future it will be multiple platforms.
    Right Servers Inc. - Fully Managed VPS and Fully Managed Bare Metal Servers in US & Canada. We want to empower entrepreneurs to grow their business, not their IT headaches. Managed is better.
    High Availability | SSD | DirectAdmin & Softaculous | Daily Backups |Firewall & Security |30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by Dedicatedone View Post
    Our module should be released within this month. We're working on final integration steps and finalizing UI decisions. For now we're going to be fully integrated into WHMCS and in the future it will be multiple platforms.
    Do you have feature list?

You must refer DNS for having proper billing integration with the cloud control panel as this provides you what exactly you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedicatedone View Post
    Any update on this?

Any update on this?
    And 6 months later ... any updates on this ?

From the deafening silence I'd say there is no update.
    Cloudstra - Join the cloud revolution!
    Provider of SSD powered Clouds! Visit our Facebook page for discounts!
    Full redundancy | Auto-failover | Enterprise Hardware | Instant scalability
    8 Cloud locations: Dallas, Chicago, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Sydney & Singapore

Another short question inline with Applogic.

As everything runs over multiple nodes, do those nodes have to be identical?
    And I mean in CPU as well as storage.

Also for Onapp the prices are known as they are on the website, how much would it cost to start with Applogic ?
    And is growing the cloud as simple as plugging in another machine ?

btw I found a billing system called http://www.scaleupcloud.com/scaleup-cloud-management/

So it has been a few months, anyone have any any updates? We demoed ScaleUp and DNS Europe control panels. Looking for any other options that are out there.....
    Chris Gibson - chris@offsitetechsolutions.com
    Offsite Tech Solutions- Professional cloud and web hosting services for businesses and individuals, powered by Applogic.

Scaleup runs on Applogic? I had thought it only ran on Cloudstack.

How was Scaleup?
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

They offer a billing module I believe, but it comes through one of their customers and not direct from them if I recall correctly. Pricing is based on what you do and what you build, it isn't as out of the box as OnApp.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    UrNode - Virtual Solutions
    http://www.UrNode.com

Quote Originally Posted by FHDave View Post
    Scaleup runs on Applogic? I had thought it only ran on Cloudstack.

How was Scaleup?
    Yep ScaleUp and DNS Europe panels for Applogic have their pro's and con's. We liked both of them.

For us the biggest con, is not a seamless integration into 3rd party billing, especially with the price of their panels. Also ScaleUp licenses based on cores not physical processors, and a 100core count minimal order.
    Chris Gibson - chris@offsitetechsolutions.com
    Offsite Tech Solutions- Professional cloud and web hosting services for businesses and individuals, powered by Applogic.

Yep ScaleUp and DNS Europe panels for Applogic have their pro's and con's. We liked both of them.

For us the biggest con, is not a seamless integration into 3rd party billing, especially with the price of their panels. Also ScaleUp licenses based on cores not physical processors, and a 100core count minimal order.
    scaleup deals with billing and automation right, so it sits on top of the cloud management tools?
    What do they charge per core?

D
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast