servage.net is Broke down?... NO Dummy! They just changed their business to be SCAM

I am writing this to just let other friends here to be aware of this scam, they used to be host providers and now they've just become SCAM.
    So my experience story goes like this:
    Some days ago I ordered a 6month plan and paid by VCC, And got an email from them saying that my order is declined due to VCC not charged so I checked the balance of VCC and just knew that my poor little VCC is charged 45$ by this Green Giant named servage, So I let them know asap, I emailed back and told them to re-check and now it is days (5 days actually) that I am sending daily mails to Mr.Servage Scam and All I've gotten to now is nothing (actualy they don't respond anymore) wish they be alive at least (is it war or something running in their country? )
    I really got disappointed at them I thought that since they have been in business for some time they can be reliable (at least at selling), However I just wrote back in here to let others know that servage.net is actually broke down or at least changed his hosting business to become a fast reliable scam (perhaps more profitable, who knows?)
    All I wanted was a simple sweat hosting plan for my friend.
    BTW If any of servage.net staff is here: Hey man that's not necessary to do illegal actions! Let's face it you need money? right? OK just put a donation button in the homepage and take my word on this always some good people exist out there to donate some bucks to you ( I will donate you too ), just don't be like this, this is shame.
    I'm thinking over filling a dispute against them right now. Who know perhaps some days they respond back (At least I can re-check my email every day till next 50 years)

You sure they didn't just put a hold on the card and decided not to charge you because they got a flag of fraud or anything?

Maybe the they only "Authorized" the charge but not captured it and your bank statement still show that "Authorization" request? It does happened to us before, ordered over certain fraud "score" are only authorized, if the customer validate the order, we capture it. If they did not cancel the authorization request, usually it's automatically removed after 15 days (at least in my experience)

__________________Multiple Domain Hosting - Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated ServersFFMPEG, FFMPEG-PHP, Libffac. Libffad2, Xvid, Libogg, Libvorbis, Mp3lame, FLV2Tool Support
    *Cpanel/WHM - RvSkins - Fantastico de Luxe - Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration* LiteSpeed Powered
    Downtown Host LLC - In Business since 2001 - Toll Free:*1-877-384-6781*

I wished too, Just re-checked my VCC balance now again and It is stated like this
    Date: 10/20/2008 11:28 AM
    Type: Purchase
    Merchant: WP-SERVAGE.NET HOSTING FLENSBURG GB
    Amount: -45.00
    And also Card Balance:$5.00
    So surely they've charged my VCC and just don't answer anymore. They used to be host providers They are just scam now, I hope other friends here know about this and beware of them.

So what ways are available to me to get my money back from them? (They are from Germany I think)

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_one2003a

So what ways are available to me to get my money back from them? (They are from Germany I think)

You have to contact your BCC and start an investigation procedure, at least that's the way one has to follow here in Europe.
    sash

I doubt they are pulling a "scam" over $45, its more likely a mix up of some sort. Have you checked your junk mail for replies, or tried contacting with an alternate email?

I doubt they are a scam.

Yeah I couldn't believe it myselft, Before I pay, I checked their servers, checked the customers, and checked that it is for some times that they are in hosting business and really didn't believe that they do this for just 45 bucks after all this time.
    I contact and send mail to them daily (perhaps for next decades I do this) and even sent mail to them with my other mail (in case of mail delivery problems if any) and just checked my email account again and suprise just got a response? NO, just nothing got nothing at all, This Mr. servage scam used to be a hosting provider but now he has just upgraded to a better business and became a scam.
    they just charged 45$ and ignore my mails, And this is a shame, If they needed money they just could tell us, 45$ doesn't worth this shame, does it?
    If anyone could contact them and let know of them all the better (At least we can know they are still alive and healthy )
    Also I think that would be good to have blacklist of scam host providers here just to let other friends here know of the latest frauds.

I do not think they will risk their reputation for just $45. There must be some misunderstanding involved here.
    Have you tried giving them a call? It would also be best if we can hear the other side of the story from servage's staff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_one2003a

I wished too, Just re-checked my VCC balance now again and It is stated like this
    Date: 10/20/2008 11:28 AM
    Type: Purchase
    Merchant: WP-SERVAGE.NET HOSTING FLENSBURG GB
    Amount: -45.00
    And also Card Balance:$5.00
    So surely they've charged my VCC and just don't answer anymore. They used to be host providers They are just scam now, I hope other friends here know about this and beware of them.

Most credit cards pre-auth fall off after 14 days in most cases.
    You can contact credit card issuer asking to take pre-auth off before this time but still must also fax the request to servage.net as credit card company needs their consent.
    Tony

Yes, I really didn't think either, 45 bucks doesn't worth this shame at all they just lose their reputation for 45$ who believes that? NO WAY! I wouldn't even think about it till it happened to me. I just sent them 3 emails (to three of the sales, info and abuse e-mails)and informed them of this topic, And also urge other friends here to send them an email to let them know of this topic (Who know perhaps Mr Servage Scam responds), and on their website I couldn't find any phone number to contact.
    And to get the money back as cebe