Thumbs up Softlayer is great.

We have being Softlayer for few month now since around 09/04/2008.
    We got the server at first for high bandwith client until he could get is server upgrade completed as he colo's is server elsewhere need a temp solution we no longer host is site but still kept server for other clients after all SL did for us we would never think of leaving.
    We deployed site and then we ran into problems server seemed become unresponsive after a few hours.

We explained this to SL and did chasis swap and got us back online but problem remained and did not charge for os reload or chasis and even upgrade connection to make sure we not bottlenecks stoping from serving content.

After they started looking apache and using information for original server config had at other datacenter and found solutions that solved issues.

Billing dept and support dept as being of great assistance when needed them.

Overall we very pleased with SL and would not look elsewhere for quality provider and pricing for what we are getting is very reasonable.

Domain for verification:Telesats.com

Glad to hear that you are happy with SL, Softlayer is undoubtedly one of the best in Leased Dedicated Hosting service
    Mellowhost - Providing High Quality Web Hosting Services since 2007
    SSD Cpanel Shared, SSD OpenVZ & KVM VPS Hosting
    A Hosting Provider with Complete SSD VPS & Shared Hosting.

Thanks for the review. I will have to check them out.

Softlayer is excelent datacenter

Thanks for your review on softlayer. These people are getting some wonderful reviews here. Keep us updated.

I can't disagree with you, SL is a great host. We had an amazing experience with them and I can never get over the private network access. By far one of their best features. Other hosts should take note.

I had planned to get a new dedicated to add on our network in the next few months - good to see they are still keeping people happy

Glad to hear about SL
    Support Facility | Your 24/7 outsourcing partner!
    Technical support | Server management
    Fantabulous hosting technical support

SL is a good company!
    LaneHost.com | Professional Web Hosting Solutions
    Affordable Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Dedicated Servers at Great Prices!
    Follow us on Twitter!

SL is great, i like their Washington datacenter it is little closer to Europe and ping is around 20-40ms lower.

Softlayer is definitely the best Dallas company I've tried. It's good to see you're having a good experience.

Softlayer is awesome, can't go wrong with them!

SL is great yeah but sometimes we can't make something to be done without a cancellation..

Once we asked if something is possible but they told me, no. And I went to cancel the server because it's a mission critical thing but when I click cancel, they start doing it and it was possible magically! This happened 2 times. I tell them server is unusable for me without it, cancel please and they do.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

SoftLayer never fails to disappoint anyone.
    HJI Technologies, LLC - A New Uncompromising Experience, Since 2014
    Shared Hosting | Resellers Hosting | VPS Hosting
    Add Incredible Value to YOUR Business | 30-Day Money Back Guarantee*
    Get Started Today! | Sales: (806) 724-8004

Agree, SoftLayer service has been excellent for us. Another gem worth investigating is NetDepot(GNAX). Service, features and hardware offering is similar to softlayer, except they're about 3x cheaper and GNAX has been in business longer.

Example quote:
    Dual Quadcore Harpertown 5410 (8x2.33 GHz cpus)
    500GB SATA II HD
    12GB EEC RAM

Softlayer: $739/ MONTH ($99 setup fee)
    NetDepot: $249/ MONTH ($300 setup fee)
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!

I agree, SoftLayer is absolutely fantastic in just about every way - well worth what they charge and then some.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.