Thread: Selling VPS

Selling VPS

Hi,

What software is recomended for sell VPS under Linux, im using OpenVZ but I need something mor easy for manage because we don't want to put commands and create scripts for every VPS creation. Also, what hardware is recomended?

Thanks,

dual/quad core with 4GB of ram. Install HyperVM.

Again, yet another VPS Republic is coming!

Thomas
    GPLHost:>_ open source hosting worldwide (I'm founder, CEO & official Debian Developer)
    Servers & our leading control panel and our Xen VPS hosting, which are already included in Debian and Ubuntu
    Available in: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Sydney, Seattle, Atlanta, Paris, London, Barcelona, Zurich, Israel

Maybe you can try to start with your business by reselling vps. And if this works, your set up your own nodes.

Quote Originally Posted by gplhost View Post
    Again, yet another VPS Republic is coming!

Thomas
    Except this one doesn't know where to start.
    Website Design and Marketing in France
    www.SagaNET.fr

I would recommend - not to ask the people you're going to sell to, how to do what you want to offer them.

And stop starting OpenVZ/Virtuozzo-based VPS companies. Go with a technology the customer knows is much harder or impossible for you to oversell the heck out of and provide him with a craptacular user experience.

i am not sure but lets not rain on the dude just yet. I think hes looking to provide VPS to his colombia homies which is a pretty good nich since I am pretty sure he is well versed in espanol and knows the customs