Hybrid View

Thumbs up SingleHop Inc - 3 Month Review...

Hello Everyone,

I want to make a review for SingleHop Inc , What I am going to say is the Truth , Nothing Less Nothing more About this review

Singlehop Inc - the company which seek to client no to profit , Their First priority is the client

let me say why i choose SingleHop and become a client For more than 70 dedicated servers

Sales & Billing | SingleHop

• All sales staff Provides you with the best offer for any server you want , Their Professionalism not lose any clients during the conversation at all , unless if u want to get FREE server wtih no cost ... that is a situation cannot offer , maybe ! - i don't know LOL
    • they gave me more than chance to paid my servers , not like other DC ... if u didn't pay right now they put additionl money cuz u late to pay in the same day that invoice came up , every late day they put 5$ can u belive it ? i am in country that payments not all with paypal or credit card , 75% of my clients pay by bank transfer so i can't control to deliver the payments in the same date - this company know itself better , but i don't want to spent time talking to this company
    servers | SingleHop
    • Yes ! The most point thing in this review - ALL my servers that i orderd from SingleHop , 70 servers now DIDN'T SEE ANY AHRDWARE ISSUE AT ALL - not even H.D.D OR RAM replacement ! can u believe it ?
    • Their servers NEW not USED & they can also provide u any hardware specification outside the stock and reply to u in the next 24H By mail
    • Also when u orderd server - the server built take less than 1 H - included cpanel !
    support | SingleHop

• support staff EXTREME professionals - from the first to the last one , they can solve any issues with easy way no one said to me i don't know
    • professionality and respond to you in tickets less than 15 Minute !
    LEAP | SingleHop
    • Just Amazing ! - leap is the eyes i can see it in the data center - when i login to leap - i feel like i am inside SingleHop data center , everthing i want to do is by clicks only no refresh browsers in leap - all u did in leap came & show up immediately , they have more than one feature in leap
    • for example My server Icon include
      SSH/RDP
      Private Network/SSL VPN
      The Bailout System netboots your server into a rescue enviroment, it should be only used as a last resort. Proceeding with this action will hard reboot your server.
      update password
      reboot
      Bandwidth graph
    • there is more features comming out soon as they promised
    Compensation | SingleHop
    • if this anything happed - Rarely i guess , and they responsable about it , they will pay u money , WHERE the company did it ? WHERE the company guarantee it to you ? Of course not - they Avoiding this and they can't afford to pay to their clients
    • singlehop committed for every word that have been made in their AUP and TOS
    Time | SingleHop
    • Really ! - SingleHop Break The wheel of time Which is provide Services ASAP included [ticket respond in less than 15 minute - sales respond in chat and tickets very fast - server built]
    • i don't know how they did it ? - i feel i am the only client their - they waiting anything to say it & they do it immediately
    Development | SingleHop
    • I want to bow in respect and thanks the man is responsable for Development And Ads section in Singlehop , Singlehop Company that are developing their website Periodically , didn't reach a week and i see new thing on their site - that i LOVIN IT i don't care about servers & services As far as my interest in coordination , design and development they have.
    • Seroius - SingleHop's Services Forced Me to leave 3 Data Centers I was Dealing with it And Standardization all my servers now in one place , if they keeping it up like this they will be the Next Generation Web Hosting - i guess they are now lol
    Last Words | SingleHop
    • i want to thank all SingleHop Staff for that good services for all their clients - i will thank them every one - that's is what i could do for them, that is what they Deserves
    Thank you Zachary Boca - Thank you Daniel Ushman - Thank you Andrew Pace - Thank you Daniel Salcedo - Thank you Chris Larkin - Thank you Jeremy Miller - Thank you Stephanie Ostheimer - Thank you Miguel Villegas - Thank you Brandon Ewing - Thank you Ron Cotoni - Thank you David Sczcur - Thank you Kevin Grant - Thank you Lamont Brown - Thank you William Briggs - Thank you Howard Underwood - Thank you Garett Murphy - Thank you Yanko Yankov - Thank you Eric Schrombeck - Thank you Samual Bowling - Thank you Andrew Brooks - Thank you Luke Tworek - Thank you Igor Serebryany - Thank you Andrew Cone

I am so Happy to be a Client for Singlehop
    H.Mahmoud

Note : sorry for my bad english but this is not my native language lol

You sound like a very very happy+satisfied customer of SingleHop. Glad to see they are making you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopFreak View Post
    You sound like a very very happy+satisfied customer of SingleHop. Glad to see they are making you happy.
    thank u for ur comment , i am so happy u like it

regards,
    Mahmoud

Quote Originally Posted by H-Mahmoud View Post
    thank u for ur comment , i am so happy u like it

regards,
    Mahmoud
    thats great i hope they keep it up

Yes they seem to have 24/7 support on IM messengers which is a good thing, and they use reliable hardware and the REP's are very nice and informatve.

H-Mahmoud,
    Thanks so much for the kind words, we are very happy to work with you and look forward to lots of new business in the future.
    Last edited by SingleHopChris; 05-07-2009 at 09:26 AM.
    Chris Larkin
    Senior Hosting Consultant
    SingleHop Managed Dedicated Servers
    http://singlehop.com

H-Mahmoud, were are very pleased that you have trusted us with your business. We work hard to make sure our clients do actually come first. If you ever have any concerns, or doubts, or questions about this- please let us know as soon as possible. We want to continually learn how to serve you best.

Thanks again!
    Dan Salcedo
    VP Communications
    SingleHop, Inc.
    On Twitter- www.Twitter.com/Thinkbiz

Thanks for such a detailed review. Nice to see that you are too happy with them.
    Keep us updated again in future.

Quote Originally Posted by kronos23 View Post
    thats great i hope they keep it up
    thank u for ur post

Quote Originally Posted by DGS-Bryce View Post
    Yes they seem to have 24/7 support on IM messengers which is a good thing, and they use reliable hardware and the REP's are very nice and informatve.
    Yes they are .. i hope they keeping it up like this forever

Quote Originally Posted by SingleHopChris View Post
    H-Mahmoud,
    Thanks so much for the kind words, we are very happy to work with you and look forward to lots of new business in the future.
    My dear Chris thanks for u reply i hope u guys the best ... really

Quote Originally Posted by SinglehopDS View Post
    H-Mahmoud, were are very pleased that you have trusted us with your business. We work hard to make sure our clients do actually come first. If you ever have any concerns, or doubts, or questions about this- please let us know as soon as possible. We want to continually learn how to serve you best.

Thanks again!
    wow it's a honor to post here Salcedo and i hope u guys the best ... really

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    Thanks for such a detailed review. Nice to see that you are too happy with them.
    Keep us updated again in future.
    sure every 3 month i will make the review about this

Wow this is one great review. It looks like a firm managed to do things right and more . Kudos to SH.

Best
    UNIXy - Fully Managed Servers and Clusters - Established in 2006
    Server Management - Unlimited Servers. Unlimited Requests. One Plan!
    cPanel Varnish Plugin -- Seamless SSL Caching (Let's Encrypt, AutoSSL, etc)
    Slow Site or Server? Unable to handle traffic? Same day performance fix: joe@unixy

Thank you H. Mahmoud for your extensive review, it is greatly appreciated! I enjoy working with you as well so if you need anything please do not hesitate to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by UNIXy View Post
    Wow this is one great review. It looks like a firm managed to do things right and more . Kudos to SH.Best
    i hoped u liked the review

Quote Originally Posted by SingleHopSteph View Post
    Thank you H. Mahmoud for your extensive review, it is greatly appreciated! I enjoy working with you as well so if you need anything please do not hesitate to contact me!
    Mr Stephanie it's good to see u here and i am glad the review like it

3 of singlehop staff respond to the thread , that's nice !

sure every 3 month i will make the review about this
    That is a nice thing to do. Reviews will be more helpful if there are regular updates.

Quote Originally Posted by H-Mahmoud View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I want to make a review for SingleHop Inc , What I am going to say is the Truth , Nothing Less Nothing more About this review

Singlehop Inc - the company which seek to client no to profit , Their First priority is the client

let me say why i choose SingleHop and become a client For more than 70 dedicated servers

Sales & Billing | SingleHop

• All sales staff Provides you with the best offer for any server you want , Their Professionalism not lose any clients during the conversation at all , unless if u want to get FREE server wtih no cost ... that is a situation cannot offer , maybe ! - i don't know LOL
    • they gave me more than chance to paid my servers , not like other DC ... if u didn't pay right now they put additionl money cuz u late to pay in the same day that invoice came up , every late day they put 5$ can u belive it ? i am in country that payments not all with paypal or credit card , 75% of my clients pay by bank transfer so i can't control to deliver the payments in the same date - this company know itself better , but i don't want to spent time talking to this company
    servers | SingleHop
    • Yes ! The most point thing in this review - ALL my servers that i orderd from SingleHop , 70 servers now DIDN'T SEE ANY AHRDWARE ISSUE AT ALL - not even H.D.D OR RAM replacement ! can u believe it ?
    • Their servers NEW not USED & they can also provide u any hardware specification outside the stock and reply to u in the next 24H By mail
    • Also when u orderd server - the server built take less than 1 H - included cpanel !
    support | SingleHop

• support staff EXTREME professionals - from the first to the last one , they can solve any issues with easy way no one said to me i don't know
    • professionality and respond to you in tickets less than 15 Minute !
    LEAP | SingleHop
    • Just Amazing ! - leap is the eyes i can see it in the data center - when i login to leap - i feel like i am inside SingleHop data center , everthing i want to do is by clicks only no refresh browsers in leap - all u did in leap came & show up immediately , they have more than one feature in leap
    • for example My server Icon include
      SSH/RDP
      Private Network/SSL VPN
      The Bailout System netboots your server into a rescue enviroment, it should be only used as a last resort. Proceeding with this action will hard reboot your server.
      update password
      reboot
      Bandwidth graph
    • there is more features comming out soon as they promised
    Compensation | SingleHop
    • if this anything happed - Rarely i guess , and they responsable about it , they will pay u money , WHERE the company did it ? WHERE the company guarantee it to you ? Of course not - they Avoiding this and they can't afford to pay to their clients
    • singlehop committed for every word that have been made in their AUP and TOS
    Time | SingleHop
    • Really ! - SingleHop Break The wheel of time Which is provide Services ASAP included [ticket respond in less than 15 minute - sales respond in chat and tickets very fast - server built]
    • i don't know how they did it ? - i feel i am the only client their - they waiting anything to say it & they do it immediately
    Development | SingleHop
    • I want to bow in respect and thanks the man is responsable for Development And Ads section in Singlehop , Singlehop Company that are developing their website Periodically , didn't reach a week and i see new thing on their site - that i LOVIN IT i don't care about servers & services As far as my interest in coordination , design and development they have.
    • Seroius - SingleHop's Services Forced Me to leave 3 Data Centers I was Dealing with it And Standardization all my servers now in one place , if they keeping it up like this they will be the Next Generation Web Hosting - i guess they are now lol
    Last Words | SingleHop
    • i want to thank all SingleHop Staff for that good services for all their clients - i will thank them every one - that's is what i could do for them, that is what they Deserves

I am so Happy to be a Client for Singlehop
    H.Mahmoud

Note : sorry for my bad english but this is not my native language lol
    It's exactly how I feel. Jeremy has been a great guy, and clients first. Zak personally contacted me this afternoon about a ticket I submitted yesterday and asked how I was doing with it. The guys over there are awesome, I wonder how they stay in business with such good support techs, sales staff, and awesome hardware(Supermicro boards, etc).

-Jacob

thank u for ur comment Jacob i hope u like it

Good to hear that your liking your current provider.
    Its always good to hear that.
    Besides,keep us updated on your status.

Cheers!

Webhosting-10.com
    Webhosting-10.com Is now a Google PR 6
    We're Looking for Advertisers on our site (Anyone Interested?)

Quote Originally Posted by hosting guru View Post
    Good to hear that your liking your current provider.
    Its always good to hear that.
    Besides,keep us updated on your status.

Cheers!
    thanks u for ur post and sure i will

Thanks for the review Come back in 6, 12 (etc) months with a further review of the services you receive with Singlehop too.

Btw, have the earlier network issues with Singlehop panned out? Seems like it to me, as there hasn't been much complaints (what I've seen) regarding their network.

'Ta!

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    Thanks for the review Come back in 6, 12 (etc) months with a further review of the services you receive with Singlehop too.

Btw, have the earlier network issues with Singlehop panned out? Seems like it to me, as there hasn't been much complaints (what I've seen) regarding their network.

'Ta!
    there is no network issue at all with me henrik , and u know what ? they will open a 2nd data center ... that's really good

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post

'Ta!
    Henrik,

There is still some work being done for select customers, but yes- the upgrades have been completed.

Zak
    CEO of SingleHop

Quote Originally Posted by zakboca View Post
    Henrik,

There is still some work being done for select customers, but yes- the upgrades have been completed.

Zak
    Nothing but solid uptime from Singlehop since I joined. Glad to see the network is stable

I absolutely love it, since I am a high bandwidth customer I am able to push it to the limit no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by zakboca View Post
    Henrik,

Zak
    It's good to know that the network isn't going like a "yo-yo" these days. I gathered that it was being a bit flaky reading earlier, reading both here on WHT but also hearing from other sources.

If Singlehop can offer cheap services that are stable on top of that, then it is a provider I'm keeping an eye on, mostly due to you being in Chicago which generally seem to be a nice compromise for any US-hosted location.