Hope this is the right place... NEWS script

I am wanting to place a scrip on my site that will have a news ticker, or a variant. For example, I want some one to go to my home page and the side scroll bar will display NEWS from say CNN, or NBC. Or similiarly perhaps other sites too that have up-to-the minute reports, etc.

I have looked around at places like Hotscripts but have not found anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

G'Morning,

I'm not 100% sure exactly what it is you're trying to do... Capture/format News Feeds? Or have a scrolling Ticker?

In any case, try HotScripts again, but search on RSS (a format for syndicating news and the content of news-like sites, including major news sites like Wired, news-oriented community sites like Slashdot, and personal weblogs)

There seems to be many HotScripts RSS solutions, across several categories... Onyx RSS appears popular...

If you are trying to get something like what is on the main page here, try www.vibrantmedia.com for something like that.

Hmmmm... Now that I've had my morning 2 pots of coffee, and I come back and read the original post again, I'm thinking that perhpas this DHTML Vertical Scroll is what you had in mind... In which case, there-in lies your answer!   

That link gives a 404.

Bummer, dude!

I *just* hit three more times, from two different 'puters, and it works fine for me!   

Yup working now... must have had some temporary downtime.