IE7 Beta3 Out -- How is it ?

Hey,

I just installed IE7 Beta3 available by Microsoft for download.

Was just curious to know if anyone else has tried it ? If so, howz the new experience with beta3 ?

Will share mine soon. So far it seems to be great (although I am a firefox user )

Also just wanted to let you guys know that Microsoft Exchange 2007 Beta version is available for download.. So njoy
    Vision Helpdesk : Customer Support Helpdesk Software
    ThinkSupport Solutions™ - ThinkSupport.com

Thinking of Support Solutions ... Think About US .....!!!

We are already talking about this in the computer section.... I think it is great, I think FF 2 is great, and I like the new opera...

Most people either hate or like MS products so you will get a bunch of that in replies.... someone will have a one-liner "I hate bill gates" or something like that... so predictable this forum becomes....
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Installing it now (I'm also a firefox user ) - will check back once I (attempt to) get it working. Their last beta failed miserably for me and the entire browser was completely messed up.

i hate bill gates

On a more serious note it was better when there was a monopoly. At least back then you didn't have to make 3-4 different hacks for each element so your site can be viewed as intended.

it gets slow and buggy after awhile for my computer. Takes ages to load a myspace page if the browser has been open for awhile and once it sits for along time its renders things slowly.
    GottaDeal.com - Hot Deals, Coupon Codes and Deal Finder Service

I agree, it seems very slow for me as well. I'll stick with FireFox! I've always thought of Internet Explorer as being slow and insecure, VERY insecure.