Thumbs up ProAxxs 1 month review

When I gave up hope on my shared hosting over a month ago the thought of having a VPS came to my mind so I looked for a VPS hosting provider that is affordable for me and has good reputation. I checked the websites of several providers and read reviews here in WHT.

I don't have any VPS experience so I looked for someone who can provide me a good support. It boiled down to a couple of providers and I inquired to them via ticket. One of those who replied under 15 minutes was ProAxxs. After talking with their sales they offered me a really good deal so I opt in and paid for it and I believe it was a good thing that I signed up with them.

Pre-sales: The pre-sales ticket was answered under 15 minutes and explained how thinks work with them.

Purchase: I paid using PayPal and after 5 minutes they told me that my VPS is being setup according to my preferred configurations. Less than 6 hours after, my server was deployed.

Hardware: My VPS have never failed on me and I never had any issues with it. It's fast and responsive.

Network: According to uptime robot, basicstate, and monstatic the uptime of my site is 100% I can download files quickly on their reliable network.

Support: Whenever I have a question their people answers back politely, professionally, and are very informative - within 15 minutes! No matter what time it is (I am in the Philippines), they have responded to my tickets.

My rating: 10/10

If you need fully managed VPS and 24/7 support then I honestly suggest you try ProAxxs. I'm pretty sure they'll take care of you and your server.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the community, looking forward to a new review in the future with updates

Best of luck!
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Nice review, you actually gave 10/10 which is perfect o.O. I'm glad to see you are a happy customer that gave a nice review. Remember to report the post with the IP.
    █ Diego Rodríguez B. - https://diegorbaquero.com
    █ Software Engineer @ Protocol Labs | Filecoin Saturn

I just reported my domain and IP

Thanks for the review galwin. It is appreciated and so is your business!