Need help to start a VPN service company

Hello guys

i want start a VPN company that can sell VPN service to people who want unblock site in certain country

i can setup PPTP/L2TP/OPENVPN on servers, but i can not find a control panel to manage my clients, people told me WHMCS can do this with certain module

so i wanna a module that can :

Creates a user on the vpn server on order completion(after payment).

Automatically renew/suspends accounts if invoices are paid/late or unpaid.

User access restriction, eg. level 2 user can access more VPN server than level 1 user

Can be used for multiple VPN servers.

Server monitor, so i know which server is down

i need the full instructions , please PM me with price

Just curious, would this not be illegal in certain countries as they don't want you to go to those sites so navigating around them may be something such as evading enforcement? I am not sure, I may be talking out of my behind lol.

Smile I've been working and developing the same thing

Hi Cisss

I've been working on the same thing for a few years now. I've developed a few components that are necessary to run a VPN managed services business.
    1.) auto generated VPN client & dialer
    2.) a CRM database to manage deployments, create dialers (& WAN profiles), and handle billing (accounts credit cards etc.)

I still have some development work to do, but everything is manageable. I got the costs calculated and equipement selected (channels in place). I can show you a demo and share some data if interested. I am not looking to sell what I've got - I doubt you could afford it. I would be willing to discuss partnering opportunities. PM or email me.

Hello

You are not allowed to send or receive PM, and i don't know your E-mail

Please send me the demo URL and the price range via email : 32297405@qq.com

we can talk on this

Quote Originally Posted by vpn_guy View Post
    Hi Cisss

I've been working on the same thing for a few years now. I've developed a few components that are necessary to run a VPN managed services business.
    2.) a CRM database to manage deployments, create dialers (& WAN profiles), and handle billing (accounts credit cards etc.)

I still have some development work to do, but everything is manageable. I got the costs calculated and equipement selected (channels in place). I can show you a demo and share some data if interested. I am not looking to sell what I've got - I doubt you could afford it. I would be willing to discuss partnering opportunities. PM or email me.

Hi!

I will email you. I don't have a demo up on the web but I can demo via Gotomeeting. I will email you directly.

Thanks!

Hi

I would be interested in partnering here. We have a number of our clients use our hardware for VPN services.

If the op is ok with this then mail me on blawrie [at] assiva.com

Thanks
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

Hi Cisss,

Have you considered which locations/ IP space you are looking to offer services in? Feel free to contact me to discuss your needs further.

Quote Originally Posted by vpn_guy View Post
    Hi Cisss

Hi
    I'm looking for the same information. Can you share information with me too. my e-mail:m[a]mmsp.se
    Thanks

Last Activity: 07-26-11 11:25 AM from vpn guy. Has anyone heard from him or know of a solution?

。。。

He told me he only do windows PPTP/L2TP VPN.

he even don't know the main palyer in the business.so i don't think he knows what i am talking about

Quote Originally Posted by DevNine View Post
    Last Activity: 07-26-11 11:25 AM from vpn guy. Has anyone heard from him or know of a solution?

i find someone in China do this for me. i'll get back to you when my project done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhdi View Post
    Hi
    I'm looking for the same information. Can you share information with me too. my e-mail:m[a]mmsp.se
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cissss View Post
    i find someone in China do this for me. i'll get back to you when my project done.
    Thanks, I'm waiting.

Hi Alex,
    I can do this. I have the required software and also technical knowledge. I don't wanna sell it to you but I want to become your partner. Please message me if you are interested.
    Regards,
    Afshin

Quote Originally Posted by cissss View Post
    Hello guys

i want start a VPN company that can sell VPN service to people who want unblock site in certain country

i can setup PPTP/L2TP/OPENVPN on servers, but i can not find a control panel to manage my clients, people told me WHMCS can do this with certain module

so i wanna a module that can :

Creates a user on the vpn server on order completion(after payment).

Automatically renew/suspends accounts if invoices are paid/late or unpaid.

User access restriction, eg. level 2 user can access more VPN server than level 1 user

Can be used for multiple VPN servers.

Server monitor, so i know which server is down

i need the full instructions , please PM me with price