Anyone get spam from this WHT member?

Great not only do I get flooded with spam by email everyday now I get spammed by some scum using WHT through PM. I hope everyone reports these types of spammers to WHT mods so we can continue to keep this community spam free. It looks like their company has already been blacklisted from WHT.

Member: MMemmer
    Company: ************.com

Here's the message:

New Dedicated Server

Two things:

I have just come on board with ************ and would appreciate your input on how you would rate them (I am new to the hosting industry and my due dillagence regarding them showed them to be quite reputable, with good quality service).

If they appear good enough to you might I sharpen my pencil and send you a quote or some additional information?

Thanks in advance,
    Last edited by labzone; 09-12-2002 at 03:14 PM.

Since the company is *'d out... you'd have to put s p a c e s in between each letter for us to know who you're talking about
    Peachtree WebWorks, LLC
    http://www.peachtreewebworks.com

Originally posted by ptww.net
    Since the company is *'d out... you'd have to put s p a c e s in between each letter for us to know who you're talking about
    Well since they have been banned for a reason I don't think the mods would appreciate that . The post was made to encourage other members to report these backdoor spammers.
    Last edited by labzone; 09-12-2002 at 03:45 PM.

Hi, thanks for the report the member is being dealt with as we speak.
    www.microsolder.uk - Microsoldering Services in the UK

I have spoken to the member, his company was banned in november of 2001 i now have his word that this message will never be sent again.

The guy was very polite and willing to work things out, hopefuly he will come to this thread and make a public apology.
    www.microsolder.uk - Microsoldering Services in the UK