Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SEO Rank Top On Google In 48 Hours

Believe it or not, it’s easy to rank high on the Google search engine in 48 hours. There may be various SEO techniques out there, but here is one that works for me.

Most people who work online must have heard of Alexa. Alexa is a website in which you can find out the traffic ranks of any website in a snapshot. In other words, this gives you a good measure of how much traffic a website is bringing in. Now, which websites will help you get your pages to rank high in Google in 48 hours?

There are many article websites on the web (articlebiz, ezinearticles etc). You can find out the articles that rank the highest simply by searching for article them on google. Simply enter your search keywords (articles sites, article submission etc.) in the Google search engine and click enter. Take a good look at the search results that appear after you enter your keyword or phrase. These articles that show up on the front page are valuable; probably beating millions of other results for that keyword.

Submit your articles to high ranking article websites and your webpages will probably have a better chance of getting near the front page of Google. If you have doubts about website traffic rank, use Alexa. There are other factors that play a role here, but this is one helpful hint to how you can get a better chance of ranking high on Google fast and free.

I am not quite convinced that I will get on top of Google result pages in 48 hours if I submit my article to some article directory. I am not saying that it is completely useless, because it is not. Article directories will boost up your traffic, but I don't think that I will get listed so fast and so high in serps. It might work for a really short period of time, but you can not rely just on that. There are lots of other criteria, like a well optimized website, relevant backlinks from sites with good reputation, and of course the quality of the article (unique, helpful, interesting maybe even controversial).
    And btw, Alexa ranking is not something to take in serious or to rely on. C'mon... "Most people who work online must have heard of" that too

Writing and submitting articles to improve ranking is fine but i do not agree that it'll get your website on top within 48 hours.
    Health should be our top priority RX Direct
    Better search engine ranking with SEO Services

Quote Originally Posted by korte View Post
    I am not quite convinced that I will get on top of Google result pages in 48 hours if I submit my article to some article directory. I am not saying that it is completely useless, because it is not. Article directories will boost up your traffic, but I don't think that I will get listed so fast and so high in serps. It might work for a really short period of time, but you can not rely just on that. There are lots of other criteria, like a well optimized website, relevant backlinks from sites with good reputation, and of course the quality of the article (unique, helpful, interesting maybe even controversial).
    And btw, Alexa ranking is not something to take in serious or to rely on. C'mon... "Most people who work online must have heard of" that too
    i agree with u. i too submit 30 article per week. but my website is coming for particular keyword in 2nd page only not in 1st page

is there anyone who has actually achieved this within 48 hours ? as the title of this post suggests it will!

Hi,

In my own experiences, this approach worked perfectly several years ago but might be not the fact nowadays. Of course, submitting articles to high ranking directories like Ezinearticles and ArticlesBase would be still really helpful for traffic and quality back link purpose.

all the best,
    Men, women and kids air jordan shoes,
    air jordan fusion shoes shop online.

I can't see how it will work this fast, article submission works but it takes time. I suppose it depends on what keyword you are targeting... which keyword or phrase did you use to get top in 48 hours?

What about it, if I write articles on such topics that comes at first page and also submit them to hight ranking sites.

High PR websites, not just the article sites, do come up in search very quickly. I have experienced it even with WHT. A few months back i posted a question and it appeared on google search results on that very day (within a few hours).
    Now i understand what you exactly mean by getting up in search results within 48 hours. but if the keywords that you have used as the article title are already on top with a high PR website, it'll take some time to get your article on top.
    I would like to quote an example; I wrote an article a couple of months back, 'Effective Website Titles' and posted it to Ezinearticles, now for this very keyword 'effective website titles' my article is on top of google and 2nd result it shows is of my own website.

Hello,

I do not agree as I think its not possible in just 48 hours

10,000 for $45?? I bet the quality of these links are poor

SEO Rank Top On Google In 48 Hours is amazing! Can you really manage it?

I'm not buying it. The technique is nothing new and doesn't yield results that fast.

Agreed with you Article Marketing gives instant result within 24 hours but main concern about this your article should be published in high page rank article directories with good alexa rank and your content should be unique and interactive to readers.

Here is step by step instruction to clarify the above post.

1) Go to Google Adwords Keyword Tool
    2) Enter keywords of your subject
    3) Find a keyword that has very little competition
    4) Use those keywords as your article title(this is crucial). Also include those keywords in your article post a few times(this is also crucial).
    5)Go to alexa or google and search article sites. Once you know which sites rank the highest on Google,sign up for those article sites and submit your articles with the same keywords in your title, and the same keywords in your article a few times
    6) Submit your article.
    After a few days, go to the google search engine and type in those keywords you used. Scroll down the search results to see your article in the first 1-3 pages.
    Note that this method works depending on which keywords you use.
    Good Luck! Hope that helped!

Top of Google in 48 hours...
    Hmmm, I guarantee it would go like this.

0 hours - you purchase or do whatever is it do get on top of Google in 48 hours.
    12 hours - your payment is received and they begin doing whatever it is they're gonna do, probably just spam something, or just their own link farms.
    24 hours - your site is indexed due to mass links coming into your site at once.
    48 hours - your site is on top of Google for whatever keyword you chose.

72-96 hours - Google has caught onto the companies Black Hat SEO techniques and has shut your site down, and removed you from their rankings.

I do article submission with 1 test site and these are useless. Don't even get any backlink indexed.

Quote Originally Posted by mariogameonline View Post
    I do article submission with 1 test site and these are useless. Don't even get any backlink indexed.
    You should submit article to dofollow article websites, if you want backlinks.

lol, I submit articles to top 5 articles directory. eg: Ezine

hi, you have any live or complete project for this method ... actually i want to see practically

Arrow Free directory list

Hi,
    Your words are nice but I haven't see any site which have changed its page rank in 48 hours or in two days. I just want a simple example which really turns to the first page of Google in 48 hours.

<<signatures need to be set up in your profile>>

Quote Originally Posted by waqqasawan View Post
    You should submit article to dofollow article websites, if you want backlinks.
    If the site or page has a high PR, and is of relevant content then the backlink is useufl, otherwise don't bother wasting your time.
    ScaleMatrix
    http://www.scalematrix.com
    888-349-9994
    Scaleable... Private... Clouds...

You can rank top on Google in 48 hours if you use some black hat technique, and get removed permanently in next 48 hours.
    Or you can rank top using some long tail keyword that no one else ever used.

If article submission was way to rank that well in such a short time, there wouldn't be need for SEO section on this forum, and we wouldn't have to discuss for months about some new technique, algorithm...

Quote Originally Posted by nedo View Post
    You can rank top on Google in 48 hours if you use some black hat technique, and get removed permanently in next 48 hours.
    Or you can rank top using some long tail keyword that no one else ever used.

If article submission was way to rank that well in such a short time, there wouldn't be need for SEO section on this forum, and we wouldn't have to discuss for months about some new technique, algorithm...
    Exactly, and that's what I was trying to prove.
    To get ranked that fast, black hat techniques are the ONLY means of achieving that.
    ScaleMatrix
    http://www.scalematrix.com
    888-349-9994
    Scaleable... Private... Clouds...

Quote Originally Posted by waqqasawan View Post
    High PR websites, not just the article sites, do come up in search very quickly. I have experienced it even with WHT. A few months back i posted a question and it appeared on google search results on that very day (within a few hours).
    Now i understand what you exactly mean by getting up in search results within 48 hours. but if the keywords that you have used as the article title are already on top with a high PR website, it'll take some time to get your article on top.
    I would like to quote an example; I wrote an article a couple of months back, 'Effective Website Titles' and posted it to Ezinearticles, now for this very keyword 'effective website titles' my article is on top of google and 2nd result it shows is of my own website.
    I posted this the day this discussion started. I have actually achieved this and example is given above.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast