Hybrid View

Exclamation Need good MMORPG Script!

I AM NOT SURE IF I REALLY WANT THIS, IT DEPENDS ON PRICES FOR THE SCRIPT.

I need a script so that i can design a MMORPG. I would like the script to be similar to Travian.com. Its a medieval game where people figt each other to take over other towns and to get reasources. You can also build in your cities. More buildings and higher levels of buildings lets you upgrade units and also build beter units. You can view a grid map of all the players and where their towns are located. You can attack, trade goods, send goods, send units to other towns. The game is very realistic and it takes time to build units and buildings. Players can also send messages, create forums, and create alliances.

Please tell me what the price of this could be? I can design the images myself if i know where in the script i need to put them, or if i can replace them with blank images already in the script.
    MarkusTenghamn.com - Web, Tech, Startups and More!
    Anveto.com - Design, Development, SEO, Analytics and more!

Even with you doing the images, You can probably expect a project like this to cost you at least $1000.

With that said, I have heard (you can probably find something on google) that there are scripts out there sort of like this that are freely distributed. You might consider something like this instead.

The reason for the high price is because writing a game is not easy - not even a browser-based one. You have to contend with design, implementation, and testing. You have to be concerned with cheating, security, etc... a lot more than a regular application/site. You must be very interaction-oriented.

Hope this helps.

Yeah, I agree with Dean. If you're looking for QUALITY work, you'll be paying quite a lot. Making a whole game isn't a walk through the park, and it'll probably take a lot of time on top of that. I also recommend searching for a free version of this script, I remember seeing one somewhere but it never crossed my mind. Good luck!