A new flexible and secure host

http://www.dietmonday.com/ offers a wide array of packages and add-ons that allow your site to grow nearly without limit. Competitive pricing in combination with feature-packed account options make Dietmonday.com the choice for any intermediate to advanced users. Some features include: MySQL, PHP, Perl, Python, CGI (without the need for a cgi-bin), SSI, Telnet/SSH, and much more! The knowledgeable and friendly staff is available to answer your questions. Our server is designed not just for remote security from non-users, but your account is secure from other users as well! Unlike many servers, to run forum software you do not need to worry about messing with 777 permissions, files owned by "nobody" (and hence modifiable by any other user), or even execute permissions on .php, .pl, or .py php, perl, and python scripts.

The UNIX shell is not given limits by account type. Advanced users will find the limitless e-mail possibilities with powerful programs such as procmail to create unlimited auto-responders using the wildcard e-mail aliases and filters, plus all aliases can be set up for access with POP3 or IMAP4.

Domain names can either point toward your primary web site or subdirectories outside your primary web site. Access to all your files can be done through FTP, an easy to use web interface, or through windows samba file access.

Bulk discounts and special arrangements are available!

If you have questions or comments, please direct them to
    helpdesk@dietmonday.com

Thumbs up Highly recommended

I have to highly recommend this host.

I have had experiences with about 10 different hosts and this has by far been the best. I am with them at the moment, and the quality of the service, the support offered, the flexibility and everything else has been superb.

I get fed up with many hosts who have the same standard control panel application which comes as part of a package from their reseller option. The programs are buggy, the server is unreliable and poorly configured, and support takes an age because the host has to liase with the person they are reselling from.

None of that happens here.

I would highly highly highly recommend this host to anybody looking for inexpensive flexible and powerful hosting.

If anybody wishes to ask me questions about particular elements that I have experienced with this host, feel free to email tcn@tcnhome.freeserve.co.uk