Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There is more of a relationship between Resell.biz and RC than there is NEO and RC. Domains registered via resell.biz are now registered with "PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.CO" listed as the registrar (the same as domains registered via ResellerClub). It's also possible to push domains between RC and Resell.biz accounts, previously this required a domain transfer (as it still does with NEO).

I don't think anyone was happy to hear about the Directi to EIG transaction (well, maybe the brass at Enom).
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DWS2006 View Post
    There is more of a relationship between Resell.biz and RC than there is NEO and RC. Domains registered via resell.biz are now registered with "PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.CO" listed as the registrar (the same as domains registered via ResellerClub). It's also possible to push domains between RC and Resell.biz accounts, previously this required a domain transfer (as it still does with NEO).

I don't think anyone was happy to hear about the Directi to EIG transaction (well, maybe the brass at Enom).
    Directi are now owned by EIG ? I knew that RC had transfered to EIG - Where will it all end ?
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah, EIG bought the parent company and all subsidiaries I believe. http://www.thewhir.com/web-hosting-n...ndian-presence
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts
      0 Not allowed!

Some domains that I registered with resell.biz recently have the fees show up on my CC statement as EIG
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DWS2006 View Post
    Yeah, EIG bought the parent company and all subsidiaries I believe. http://www.thewhir.com/web-hosting-n...ndian-presence
    Good grief, in 5-10 years, there will only be one Hosting provider: EIG. They are taking over the world

... with bad service and appalling customer support ... interesting that they never appear here on WHT.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Very Old Geezer View Post
    And, they each have ICANN accredited Registrar-status. As such they are not resellers as previously suggested here, but Registrars.
    UK2 is ICANN accredited but - strangely - domains are registered under PublicDomainRegistry rather than UK2's tag. So while Resell.biz is not run from a teenager's bedroom, it's a full ResellerClub reseller at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbengal View Post
    Some domains that I registered with resell.biz recently have the fees show up on my CC statement as EIG
    I find that hard to believe. Would it be possible to show proof of that?
      0 Not allowed!

Resell.biz is what I prefer. Very good prices and free ID protection. I have never used ResellerClub as their prices are slightly higher. As for customer support Resell.biz is not so good. I have rarely needed it(why do you need support for domains? It is easy set up and we will talk next year when I renew). I would recommend it for anyone. Even the revered Web Hosting Book by Abrahim Ikasud recommends them.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mkenya View Post
    Resell.biz is what I prefer.

Even the revered Web Hosting Book by Abrahim Ikasud recommends them.
    @Mkenya, I believe Abrahim Ikasud recommends Enom not Resell.biz
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by i7Grendel View Post
    So while Resell.biz is not run from a teenager's bedroom, it's a full ResellerClub reseller at the moment.
    Resell Biz, Net Earth One, Resellerclub and others, run their business on the Directi/Order Box platform.

ResellerClub is owned by EIG. Resell Biz and Net-Earth-One are not.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mkenya View Post
    Resell.biz is what I prefer. Very good prices and free ID protection. I have never used ResellerClub as their prices are slightly higher. As for customer support Resell.biz is not so good. I have rarely needed it(why do you need support for domains? It is easy set up and we will talk next year when I renew). I would recommend it for anyone. Even the revered Web Hosting Book by Abrahim Ikasud recommends them.
    While I agree, you don't need support from resell.biz much, the issue is when you do. Read the horror stories on this site... something happens on Friday night and they don't fix it until may Wed of the following week. Their support sucks, big time.

I had a billing issue (issue on their end) and it took me well over a week to get it fixed.

I'm stupid, I'm still with them, but one more issue and I'm gone.

Plus, I still have the email where they made promises to fix support around april of this year, but they have not done piss yet. In other words, they lie like hell.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!
      0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up

@Mkenya, I believe Abrahim Ikasud recommends Enom not Resell.biz
    True, I got confused. You are right on that one. Thanks for the correction
      0 Not allowed!

Resell Biz, Net Earth One, Resellerclub and others, run their business on the Directi/Order Box platform.

ResellerClub is owned by EIG. Resell Biz and Net-Earth-One are not.
    Although Resell.biz is owned by UK2 group but they are reselling from ResllerClub. Like as namecheap. Namecheap has registrar status but they are still reselling from enom.

You can move domain resell.biz to reseller club. But you can't move on netearthone. You need to transfer domain netearthone.
    ExonHost - In Business Since 2009 - 24/7 Real Support | Multiple Locations
    █ NVMe SSD | cPanel | LiteSpeed - Accelerate Your Website, Maximum Performance!
      0 Not allowed!

Resell.biz and Resellerclub.com are 2 different companies but resell.biz and netearthone.com are the same company. I can say this because 2-3 times it happened with me after logout from resell.biz.... and then redirected to netearthone.com page at successful logout. so they are same with 2 different names.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by muhammadali View Post
    Resell.biz and Resellerclub.com are 2 different companies but resell.biz and netearthone.com are the same company. I can say this because 2-3 times it happened with me after logout from resell.biz.... and then redirected to netearthone.com page at successful logout. so they are same with 2 different names.
    Resell.biz is part of the UK2 group. NetEarth One is not.
    Ethical, carbon neutral hosting and servers from Freethought
    Freethought Internet Limited registered in London No. 5862996. Registered office: Unit 5, Oak House, Witham Park, Waterside South, Lincoln, LN5 7FB. VAT number GB 345 5122 18.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12