World-Of-Computing.com - VPS Summer Deals

We here at World-Of-Computing.com have a surprise for those looking for cheap but reliable VPS servers. Below you will firstly find our custom VPS package...

Enjoy

Create Your Own!!

Operating System?: Choose from any of the OS's from the bottom of this thread.
    Control Panel?: Choose from any of the CP's from the bottom of this thread.
    IPs?: From 1 to 10 IPs Starting @ $2
    DiskSpace?: From 1GB to 500 GB starting @ $0.35
    Bandwidth?: From 1GB to 100GB starting @ $0.35
    Guaranteed Ram: From 128mb to 1GB Starting @ $1.25
    Fully Managed
    24/7 Live Chat & Ticket Support

$5/Month + Your personalised specifications - Also.... 25% OFF!!! add 25%off in the promotion code area of the order form.

Note: Please be realistic with your orders, any resources seen not being used will be reduced and necessary moneys credited to your account.

===================================================================================

Mini VPS:

Choice Of OS & CP
    DiskSpace: 5GB
    Bandwidth: 50GB
    Guaranteed Ram: 128mb (cPanel will only function correctly with 256mb Ram or more.)
    1 Private IP Address
    Fully Managed

$6.75/Month - Also.... 25% OFF!!! add 25%off in the promotion code area of the order form.

===================================================================================

Small VPS:

Choice Of OS & CP
    DiskSpace: 20GB
    Bandwidth: 150GB
    Guaranteed Ram: 256mb
    2 Private IP Addresses
    Fully Managed

$15/Month - Also.... 25% OFF!!! add 25%off in the promotion code area of the order form.

Medium VPS:

Choice Of OS & CP
    DiskSpace: 35GB
    Bandwidth: 500GB
    Guaranteed Ram: 512mb
    3 Private IP Addresses
    Fully Managed

$19/Month -
    Also.... 25% OFF!!! add 25%off in the promotion code area of the order form.

Maximum VPS:

Choice Of OS & CP
    DiskSpace: 50GB
    Bandwidth: 1000GB
    Guaranteed Ram: 1024mb
    4 Private IP Addresses

$25 -
    Also.... 25% OFF!!! add 25%off in the promotion code area of the order form.

VPS Wholesale:

If you wish to become a VPS Wholesaler please submit a ticket with our support system to the Sales Department with subject "VPS Wholesale" including your preferred specifications, budget and contact information or speak with a representative on Live Chat

Notes & Specifications:

All of our VPS servers come with a choice of Operating System and Control Panel. You will find our OS's & CP's below(Please Note: All OS's are free):

Control Panels:

cPanel - $14.95
    DirectAdmin - $9.95 -
    add DAOFF for free DirectAdmin FOR LIFE (Limited Time Only - Ends 30/08/2008).
    LxAdmin - Free

Operating Systems:

CentOS™ 4
    CentOS™ 5 - 32 & 64 Bit - also available: Hostinabox(LxAdmin) & DirectAdmin Ready.
    Debian™ 4.0
    Fedora™ 7
    Gentoo™ Stage 3
    OpenSUSE™ 10
    Ubuntu™ 8.04

Our Node's Specifications:

Intel™ Core2Quad 9300 @ 2.50GHz
    8GB DDR2 Ram
    2x 750GB SATA II HDD's in a Raid 1 configuration
    100Mbps Uplink

Uptime Link:

To view our uptime statistics click
    here.

Ping IP: 69.162.74.130

Below we have added two client testimonial for you all to see how reliable we are (More To Come)

Mr. Smith - *Small VPS* - Says;

Hello,

I opted to have a VPS from World-Of-Computing.com, although there was a delay in getting it setup (Not World-Of-Computing.com's Fault), the customer service I have had has been world class! I have even started advertising them on my forum because I am that impressed with them. I would recommend World-Of-Computing.com to anyone who is looking for hosting.

Vinod N.A - Custom VPS - Says;
    Super Service..
    I am VPS user of World-Of-Computing.com .I already used many other VPS from other providers also..But i cannot find out World-Of-Computing supports and Plans any where..Their support is Excellent..They are active in 24/7 in 365 days..So you no need of worry about anything..they will do all things for you..that us World-Of-Computing ....They are Superb.

Also find other products we offer below;

Shared Hosting? Click here
    Reseller Hosting? Click here.
    Dedicated servers? Click here.

To view all of the above plans click here.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to send in a ticket or speak with a representative on Live Chat.

Thank you for your time.

Better do not get their VPS trust me as I used their VPS. But I would not stop anyone from getting VPS from here as anything happen do not claim anything from me as I would tell you direct answer I do not know. I am happy with my current VPS from others that I moved out everything and change IP from this VPS product as above.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas81 View Post
    Better do not get their VPS trust me as I used their VPS. But I would not stop anyone from getting VPS from here as anything happen do not claim anything from me as I would tell you direct answer I do not know. I am happy with my current VPS from others that I moved out everything and change IP from this VPS product as above.

Thomas Lim,

FYI, When you first signed up with us for a VPS the IP'S that were issued to your VPS server were faulty and was out of our control which we had to then re-issue new IP'S, We have told you this many of times via ticket explaining it was not our fault and as you well know, it was fixed within minutes.

Thanks

Please do not give false information here. The IP address issue was not fixed within minutes. Once there is configuration problem with VPS, there is a need of changing the IP address and my IP address is change more than three times. After I had transfer my web site and change IP address, then next week got to change IP address as you had moved to other server for more stable and reliable. Secondly, my server price had been keep increasing and not reduced at all in a few days time not a month at least in advance after using the VPS. Third, my burstable RAM is suddenly removed at all causing my VPS had low memory not enough so I request to add in burstable RAM to physical RAM instead. So many problem had been happened over a week you consider you had solve any problem within minutes? What a **** is this can you answer me? Only this provider having this problem first time in my life not others as I moved from dedicated server to VPS as using small resources for my web sites.

Please do not give false information here. The IP address issue was not fixed within minutes.
    We had to wait for our provider to confirm the error with your IP's before we could do anything else, I'm looking at the log's and it was no longer than 20 minutes.

Your IP's have only been changed once.

After I had transfer my web site and change IP address, then next week got to change IP address as you had moved to other server for more stable and reliable
    We are not moving to our new provider until the 24th so how can you say this?

Third, my burstable RAM is suddenly removed at all causing my VPS had low memory not enough so I request to add in burstable RAM to physical RAM instead
    An email was sent out to all customers owning a VPS server with us 3 days prior to this action and were told to contact us if they wanted the burstable RAM to be added to their guaranteed RAM.

Thanks.

LMAO, First a dodgy looking review for your company then not long after an advert.

Call me suspicious if you like but....very dodge

Quote Originally Posted by craigyboy View Post
    LMAO, First a dodgy looking review for your company then not long after an advert.

Call me suspicious if you like but....very dodge
    Can you tell me where you have seen this "dodgy" review please?

Thomas81 is an old customer of ours who doesn't seem to understand that we did everything by the books and in a very timely manner and everything that he has complained about above is wrong, his IP's were not changed 3 times only once.

His VPS price did change to be very expensive yes, but we promised it would change before or on the 24th of this month as of which it was changed 2 days ago to $1 above what he was originally paying.

We also received a support ticket from him abusing our staff saying that our service was "****" and that our support was slow... Umm excuse me? I'm on live chat coming close to 24/7 minus about 5-6 hours of sleep and our average ticket response time is 15 minutes. Now, we currently have 14 customers all of which owning VPS servers with us that have not experienced this trouble which we tried to explain and expressed our apologies to thomas for the troubles that he had with us when he first signed up, then I receive an email from WHT saying that thomas had replied to our thread saying not to come to us because of the issue. Everyone has issues some take a while some take no time at all.

I'm going to stop now as there is nothing further to say about this issue... His problems were fixed promptly and the support given to him was to the best of our abilities.

Thank you.

The plans are more than appealing but I am wary of the thomas incident recurring to my new clients if I recommend them to you

Quote Originally Posted by chengaz View Post
    The plans are more than appealing but I am wary of the thomas incident recurring to my new clients if I recommend them to you
    Hello,

We can 100% guarantee that the incident that occurred with Thomas Lim will not happen again, as they didn't happen in the first place.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfComputing View Post
    Hello,

We can 100% guarantee that the incident that occurred with Thomas Lim will not happen again, as they didn't happen in the first place.

Thanks.
    May I also add that the prices displayed above have dropped quit considerably.

Thanks.