* World-Class Responsive WHMCS Themes from WHMCSDesigns.com

World-Class Responsive WHMCS Themes from WHMCSDesigns.com

Introducing our Brand NEW FLAT Theme!

The brand new modern and trend focused theme from WHMCSDesigns.
    Keep up with modern web trends with our brand new stylish Flat theme design.
    • Works perfectly on all mobile & tablet devices
    • Modern & stylish! 2014 design trend-focused
    • Comes in three different color schemes

[Order FLAT Now] - [Find Out More]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dash. A Unique & Powerful New User Interface for your WHMCS Installation.

Stand out from the crowd with our brand new WHMCS theme, Dash. Dash gives a unique look to WHMCS, is completely mobile-ready and comes in three different color schemes!

Dash supports all new versions of WHMCS and comes with 2 fully responsive order templates (modern & web20cart)!

[Order Dash Now] - [Find Out More]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flex. Take Complete Control Over the Look & Feel of your WHMCS Installation

It's time to add a new layer of flexibility to your client area. Flex is very easy to customise & brand and completely mobile-friendly.

Flex supports all new versions of WHMCS and comes with 2 fully responsive order templates (modern & web20cart)!

[Order Flex Now] - [Find Out More]

Admin Theme! A Unique back office Template for your WHMCS Installation

Fed up with rummaging through your cluttered admin panel? It’s time for a refreshing change, introducing the WHMCS Admin Theme from WHMCSDesigns. Clean up your admin area and streamline your WHMCS experience today!

Go ahead and Order Now. It nicely complements our existing High Quality, Low Cost WHMCS Themes!

[Order Admin Theme Now] - [Find Out More]

Got a question for us? Feel free to contact us before you order!

Great themes

Your WHMCS admin demo is not working because of a suspended WHMCS license error.
    Visiba | UK and US based cPanel Web Hosting
    Softaculous Script Installer | Daily Backups | SEO Tools | SSD Servers
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee | 30 Days Money Back Guarantee | 24x7 Support

Quote Originally Posted by WireNine View Post
    Great themes
    Thanks for the kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by Visiba View Post
    Your WHMCS admin demo is not working because of a suspended WHMCS license error.
    Please stand by, we're currently moving everything over to a dedicated server with load balancing and WHMCS can sometimes take a while to manually reissue our development licenses.

In the meantime you can take a look at our WHMCS Admin Theme here: http://whmcsdesigns.com/images/admin-screenshot.jpg

As always feel free to open a ticket with any questions prior to ordering
    Sam Asante ~ Web & User Interface Designer ~ SamAsante.com
    World-Class cPanel Themes
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

You guys have great talent, and I'm really interested in your work. Please check ticket #406307 .

All this while I'm a fan of Jay's and Sam's brands including Arcticdesk, whmcs client & admin themes and so on. Many people here like the work of WHMCSDesigns.com or cpaneldesigns.com and always praise them for their good work, none really complain about them (I find it's always like this, very few would actually complain if there's something not good about the big guys on WHT), but recently I think the team gone downhill, or maybe I'm missing out something IDK.

I'm gonna be very honest here, imagine tickets were only being responded by Rishi and ask to wait for developers' response again and again. Bought the 3rd latest theme Flat from them and found a few flaws with the themes, reported it and seek for support, it's the 8th or 9th day now, still no developers actually help out, only Rishi replied and now doesn't even wanna reply when I lost my patience and asked for refund (though I know no refund is allowed). With such a support quality, I think I quite deserve a refund or either that provide me with support. No point holding a theme where I can't seek any help.

When my order was flagged as fraud, developers magically response so efficiently, post sales service is just so bad now. Note that I rarely seek for support, I only report bugs that I found and hoping they could improve certain things for better client experience. Since the day I bought their first theme Flex when it was released, I only have a total of 5 tickets, not that I spam them or bother them too much. I've really lost my patience here.

I am with Shyuan - I bought the flat theme - and I am not happy with it because I purchased the wrong one. I did not download it to my computer yet and I asked them to verify it many times. And they did not want to refund and let me switch to have access to the dash theme.

At first they reply to me saying they will refund me if I "removed my message from wht". But in reality they confuse me for customer above and I did not post any threatening message. Now they realize it is not me, they say they won't help me and that they will just give "refund" off the next theme.

They reply to me - but they say there's nothing they can do and all they say is they can offer me 20% off the next theme - the dash theme. They are forcing me to buy both themes after I already paid them $80 for the admin theme and the flat theme

Be careful before doing business with them.

I will wait patiently before I file a dispute on paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyuan View Post
    All this while I'm a fan of Jay's and Sam's brands including Arcticdesk, whmcs client & admin themes and so on. Many people here like the work of WHMCSDesigns.com or cpaneldesigns.com and always praise them for their good work, none really complain about them (I find it's always like this, very few would actually complain if there's something not good about the big guys on WHT), but recently I think the team gone downhill, or maybe I'm missing out something IDK.

I'm gonna be very honest here, imagine tickets were only being responded by Rishi and ask to wait for developers' response again and again. Bought the 3rd latest theme Flat from them and found a few flaws with the themes, reported it and seek for support, it's the 8th or 9th day now, still no developers actually help out, only Rishi replied and now doesn't even wanna reply when I lost my patience and asked for refund (though I know no refund is allowed). With such a support quality, I think I quite deserve a refund or either that provide me with support. No point holding a theme where I can't seek any help.

When my order was flagged as fraud, developers magically response so efficiently, post sales service is just so bad now. Note that I rarely seek for support, I only report bugs that I found and hoping they could improve certain things for better client experience. Since the day I bought their first theme Flex when it was released, I only have a total of 5 tickets, not that I spam them or bother them too much. I've really lost my patience here.
    Hi Shyuan,

Sorry to hear you are starting to feel this way, but you have to understand that there is a reason we get so much praise and positive feedback for our work and our support. Our support team is phenomenal and in an entirely new league to other theme companies. We have fixed every single little bug reported to us to date, and our support team handle several tickets on a daily basis. Rest assured that everything is going uphill, not down. We are constantly expanding and recruiting new staff as we pride ourselves on our stellar level of customer service.

We really appreciate your input via our ticket system, you have pointed out a few minor bugs and feature requests in the past which we took on board immediately and included in our next patch. The only issue we have had seems to be due to our no refund policy. Unfortunately we can't bend the rules just because a customer threatens to post a snidely response on WebHostingTalk - that just wouldn't be fair. Our terms and conditions (which you read and agreed to on purchase) are final. Surely as a fellow business owner you can appreciate that?

That being said we are grateful for your valuable suggestions & feedback in the past. I believe you have already been offered some discount as a gesture of good will, but if not then feel free to drop me a private message and I'll make it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by candybar View Post
    I am with Shyuan - I bought the flat theme - and I am not happy with it because I purchased the wrong one. I did not download it to my computer yet and I asked them to verify it many times. And they did not want to refund and let me switch to have access to the dash theme.

At first they reply to me saying they will refund me if I "removed my message from wht". But in reality they confuse me for customer above and I did not post any threatening message. Now they realize it is not me, they say they won't help me and that they will just give "refund" off the next theme.

They reply to me - but they say there's nothing they can do and all they say is they can offer me 20% off the next theme - the dash theme. They are forcing me to buy both themes after I already paid them $80 for the admin theme and the flat theme

Be careful before doing business with them.

I will wait patiently before I file a dispute on paypal.
    As for you candybar please feel free to "post your full review" and "initiate a paypal dispute" as per your previous threats. In all honesty we really aren't concerned, even if you are "high-repped on many forums, and have friends at those forums too". Nothing you say or do will change the outcome of our decision. We will not be bullied into bending our terms and conditions just because a customer decides to pull a tantrum.

Although I'm still highly skeptical that you somehow managed to "buy the wrong theme", you have been told several times that we are unable to swap your theme for free due to the fact that (as stated in our terms and conditions) the theme files will be in your possession immediately after download.

Our team handled your queries in a professional and efficient manner and even offered you a discount to soften the slight inconvenience. I really am sorry that you are so stressed by the outcome of this situation but our terms and conditions are final, and moaning on public forums is never going to give you any special privileges over anybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cltcam View Post
    You guys have great talent, and I'm really interested in your work. Please check ticket #406307 .
    Thank you Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions.
    Sam Asante ~ Web & User Interface Designer ~ SamAsante.com
    World-Class cPanel Themes
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

First of all, I don't see how my message posed as a threatening message on WHT? I was just telling my honest opinions. Honestly, did I even threaten? I don't even mind for not getting refund, if I do, I already threaten to file a dispute.

Secondly, it's always the same excuse "sorry your ticket is missing from my queue" when someone isn't responding to a ticket.

Thirdly, none offered me any discount coupon.

Fourthly, I do have evidence that no developers attended to me when I reported a bug a month ago or so, before I purchase Flat theme. Only reply from Rishi telling me that developers would look into it, the ticket then closed without someone looking into it for me.. This time around, I open a new ticket after purchasing Flat to report the same bug and other bugs and requests, what makes it took more than 1 week without responses from developers? Until I bark here, then your staff told me my ticket was lost in his queue.

Supposingly I no longer have issues since I accepted the excuse of my ticket being missing in the queue. But now your reply made me think 1) why didn't you reply me earlier on here and it seems to me you will never come reply me if candybar didn't leave his comment here, 2) you think that I attempted to threaten you mainly for refund by leaving such comment? Check out all my messages on this board, I never ever write something to threaten a company to refund me, even when I paid $150-$200 for a useless server management company,, I didn't fight for the refund when I was still eligible to, and what makes you think I am writing my previous message just to threaten for refund? Come on! This really pissed me off. You think I don't know how to value your hard work in designing the theme? If I don't, I wouldn't buy all your themes since the first place from cleanpanel to flat!

And never ever treat me like any other immature clients who moan just to get refund or get attention! I was only keen to give advice and feedback to products that I like and this is why I'm pissed off. I would be happy enough to stop using all your themes if you think giving advice and showing un-satisfaction or criticism is being threatening.

Your reply above is obviously trying to pose to the public that you are so professional and reflect to the public that I'm one of those bad clients.. Come on, the more I read the more I get pissed!
    Last edited by HostPride; 05-04-2014 at 06:31 PM.

Unfortunately we can't bend the rules just because a customer threatens to post a snidely response on WebHostingTalk - that just wouldn't be fair.
    And this is truly offensive to me because I never ever did that, I would need you to clarify this is NOT me. Did you even confuse someone with me??