Live Broadcasting with Windows Media Encoder

Hello,
    I am setting up a site where a model will be doing live chats 4 times a week, 1 hour at a time.
    I currently have a linux server.
    I am looking for a solution for the model to be able to broadcast live to all paying members, and preferably using Windows Media Encoder.
    Now, here is where I am lost.
    There is going to be anywhere from 20-100 people viewing the model.
    Do I need a windows server with Windows Media Server to broadcast?
    I found this site:
    http://www.producerhosting.com/WM9/plans.asp
    Is that something along the lines of what I need?

And I also need the video to be intergraded with text chat, but I cna't seem to find any info on how to intergrade the two together. Anyone have any experience with that?

Thank you

We are working on a similar project for a client.
    You need windows Media services, what is there may be ok however, if you want 100 listeners on the show you can easily use up you 200Gb bandwidth within a single week. We would recommend you get a dedicated server with a unmetered 10Mb dedicated connection and either set up media services yourself or hire someone to do it for you (its not that difficult to do)
    We have embedded the video into a webpage and written a live chat facility into that same webpage.

Hope this helps,
    Rgds,
    Chris

How much is it for Media Services?
    Any recommendations for servers?
    And is there any way I could use your chat or buy it off you?

Windows Media services comes with Win2003 Enterprise and most suppliers will charge around $20 for it on top of the server price a month.
    For the server I will have check my clients paperwork and let you know what provider they are using, I believe it is one based in Amsterdam and is around $100 a month.
    As for the chat, we are still ironing out the bugs, however, I am sure we can come to an agreement over it

Rgds,
    Chris

Would I need cPanel or anything if I am solely using it for chat?

No, the chat is a standalone ASP.NET Script. That means it needs windows IIS and .NET to run. If you want to use the logging functionality you also need a database

I will post a sample link in the next couple of days

Rgds,
    Chris