Anybody here have to deal with bad credit? I've got bad credit (nothing like $50,000, only $3,000) And I want to purchase on monthly play a $2,200 Dell server. I make about $2,000 a month (not a lot, but i have no expenses) Does anybody have any suggestion on what I can do to get this server with my poor credit? Thanks for you time in advance.

I use Wells Fargo for providing customers credit, they call it the PCA or Preferred Customer Account. I don't believe the retailer is required to be part of the PCA, you should just be able to goto any local Wells Fargo office for this. The only plan you would probably be able to get into would be a 3 month revolving credit account, basically you have 3 months interest free with or without a downpayment. If you don't pay for it within that 3 months then then slap 20.9% (this is in Wisconsin, not sure what it is where you are) interest on it and accumulate it from day 1. Basically you may want to just pay off any debts, save up cash as you can and do not apply for any credit cards at all for that will make credit decisions less likely to be in your favor. Another thing, if you have any past debts that are not 90+ days overdue pay them asap.

Regards,

Mike

thanks for your help. We got our dedicated server from dell.