Clients For Sale

Hi, I am no longer able to provide hosting services to my clients so i need to sell my clients to avoid disappointment.

I have
    1 Customer Paying - £3.70 UK A Month - For A Unlimited Reseller Account
    1 Customer Paying - $4.00 USD every 3 months - For A Reseller With 20GB Space 50GB Bandwidth
    1 Customer Paying - £60.00 Yearly - For Unlimited Reseller Account
    1 Customer Paying - £2.00 Monhthly - For Unlimited Reseller Account with 10GB Space - 10GB Bandwidth.
    1 Customer Paying - £10 Yearly - Standard Hosting Account with 1GB Space 2GB Bandwidth
    1 Customer Paying - £5 Yearly - Standard Hosting Account With Unlimited Space.

If you want you can take over the Master Reseller Account which i pay $2.99 a month for.

Any Offers Please I Need to Sell ASAP

ha, you pay 2.99 a month and make that profit? What's your reason for selling?

New job i dont have the time to provide support services or anything and i would rather focus on my job at the moment than hosting.

i can't pm on here! do you have msn to chat on
    Active-Hosting.co.uk - Dependable and Affordable UK Web Hosting
    cPanel Shared - Dedicated Servers - VPS Hosting - Reseller Hosting
    Fantastico - RVSiteBuilder - End User Support - Fast Servers - R1Soft Backups
    24 Hour Support - 99.9% Uptime - All Quad Core Server - Paypal Accepted

added you.
    using the one in your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by zackHost View Post
    Hi, I am no longer able to provide hosting services to my clients so i need to sell my clients to avoid disappointment.

I have
    1 Customer Paying - £3.70 UK A Month - For A Unlimited Reseller Account
    1 Customer Paying - $4.00 USD every 3 months - For A Reseller With 20GB Space 50GB Bandwidth
    1 Customer Paying - £60.00 Yearly - For Unlimited Reseller Account
    1 Customer Paying - £2.00 Monhthly - For Unlimited Reseller Account with 10GB Space - 10GB Bandwidth.
    1 Customer Paying - £10 Yearly - Standard Hosting Account with 1GB Space 2GB Bandwidth
    1 Customer Paying - £5 Yearly - Standard Hosting Account With Unlimited Space.

If you want you can take over the Master Reseller Account which i pay $2.99 a month for.

Any Offers Please I Need to Sell ASAP

Each month to 1.3 for reseller with 20GB ???

Account With Unlimited Space ?????

Hi

Contact me as may be intrested are the clients aware of the sale and also what is the renew dates on the customers payments and also current payment method

Tony

Contact You Via PM

Unmetered - Unlimited - Fair Usage Policy Applys.

Needing Sale In 1 WEEK!

If you can add me to MSN or e-mail (dale at kbanet dot com), we might be able to work something out.

I am interested.

PM Me details and your asking price.

Add us to msn mate -

djhmuk(at)sky.com

got offer for you