Arrow ServeraSuite Server Monitor - Now Get 40% Off - Limited Time Offer - Order Now!

ModernAdvisors.com, an premier ModernBill reseller, has formed an alliance with avidInteractive, to bring you discounted Intello Desk and ServeraSuite licenses, and addons.

What is ServerSuite?- Monitor and manage your server from your desktop with ease! You can monitor your servers, reboot servers, restart services, and more...all from your desktop!

For a limited time only get ServerSuite 40% Off!

Licenses are now just $41.99. Click here to place your order

Features
    • Restart Servers & Services*
    • Monitor your server remotely from your desktop!
    • Popup & Email notification (SMS only available in the US)
    • Seperate addressbook for each server group.
    • Email templates to customize the information sent to each person in each addressbook.
    • Server load balance monitoring
    • Port monitoring
    • Custom Ports
    • Server reboots
    • Unlimited Server Groups
    • Event logs & Event Log Archive
    • Monitor Top 5 running processes.
    • Minimizes to Task tray

*Server and service restarts require appropriate server user permissions, via SSH.

Servera StatSync™ Available - Bonus
    avidInteractive Software also offers Servera StatSync for ServeraSuite users. StatSync allows our servers to monitor your servers and keep uptime statistics, even in the event that ServeraSuite is not running on your desktop! Servera StatSync is an additional $5.99/mo, and allows you to link to uptime statistics directly from your own website! As a special offer, we will include Servera StatSync service at no additional cost for a period of 1 year, for anyone who uses this introductory coupon.

Licenses are now just $41.99. Click here to place your order

Support Contract

All licenses include a 1 year support contract. Support can be renewed for a $49.99 per year fee.

Questions? Should you have any questions, please submit them on our support desk- http://www.modernadvisors.com/support/

A free, 7 day trial is available. Take advantage of a 7-day free trial
    Stephen Preissler
    Modern Advisors - A Certified Plesk Billing Reseller

We offer Plesk Billing Licenses, Configuration, Migrations, Consultation & Customization

I believe I e-mailed you about your software regarding SSH login and restarting services for server admins that have direct root login disabled and how your script does not allow su - root. I don't recall getting a reply back regarding if there was a workaround or fix for it.

eMax,

Who was the support desk ticket sent to? For support inquiries, please contact avidInteractive directly by visiting http://www.support.avidinteractive.com/user.php.
    Stephen Preissler
    Modern Advisors - A Certified Plesk Billing Reseller

We offer Plesk Billing Licenses, Configuration, Migrations, Consultation & Customization

Please be advised that this customer did in fact contact avidInteractive support, but was replied to on the same day within about 20 minutes, according to ticket logs. Perhaps the client did not receive the response, and it is quite possible that it may have been tagged as spam by the email client.
    Mark - Owner/Lead Designer
    avidInteractive
    Lead vocalist for Circle7: Circle7 on MTV

Mark,

You are correct, I did not receive a reply. Can you send me a PM with the reply or resend the reply via your ticket system as I was very interested in the product but found those issues I commented about in the ticket a problem.