Which Merchant Account? Help!

Hi,

Im setting up a small to medium hosting comapny and am looking for the best way to accept orders online (credit cards). I live in the UK so US and UK currencys will be good. It will have to be intenetional friendly and with not huge charges for transfering money to my account.

Anybody got any suggestions ive been looking at revecom, paybyweb, 2checkout.

Thank You

Ben
      0 Not allowed!

I really suggest Revecom.

But you can also look at http://www.instabill.com
      0 Not allowed!

You don't get a merchant account with instabill/revecom, you only get a payment gateway.
    If you are interested in internationals merchant account I suggest to look in worldpay.com, planet payment or sure fire commerce.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore
      0 Not allowed!

yea u just use their merhacnt account
      0 Not allowed!

Multiple methods of payment

Will it be possible to have multiple methods of payment for people to select? Like, paypay, instabill, etc..

Is it wise to do that?

Thanks
      0 Not allowed!