Payment Processor

Looking for a payment processor for handling a new online pharmacy site. The site is ready in 5 languages. But havent found a good processor for Mastercard and Visa. Legal stuff only. All info is appreciated. Not based in USA.

thanks in advance!

Have a look at 2Checkout. It is not necessary to based in USA for this processor.

2CO don't offer processing for Pharmacy as well as many of the established payment processors also don't do... there are still options for processing this stuff, but defiantly not with MasterCard, Visa only... and still it is very complicated to get approved for such business...

I'm not sure on the specifics in terms of legalities, but check www.paymate.com - they're an Australian based procesor, but we've recommended them to plenty of our clients and seem quite happy.

Other than that, maybe PayPal? Send off an enquiry to them or read through their legal documents which might be able to help make your decision. Possibly 2CO, but it might be worthwhile to read their legal documents too.

Fionix is right, Mastercard processing for non US Based pharmacies is near impossible right now. We do quite a bit of work with online pharmacies, but we only have one bank that will consider accepting Mastercard, and it's only after you've been set up with them for 6 months of low charge backs and good processing that they will consider adding it.
    Left empty, due to lack of content and/or thought.

Are you shipping across your countries borders? If yes are you using a dropshipper within that country and can you provide tracking?
    Looking for a continuity merchant account? Need helping finding high risk credit card processing? Check out MerchantAccountMentors.com

I think MoneyBookers and PayPal would both be OK. They both have accounts for high risk business.

Have a nice day,
    Men, women and kids air jordan shoes,
    air jordan fusion shoes shop online.

Quote Originally Posted by AirJordansHead View Post
    I think MoneyBookers and PayPal would both be OK. They both have accounts for high risk business.

Have a nice day,
    I agree, those two are really your best bets.

To my knowledge non of the above mentioned companies does accept Pharmacy.
    Failsafe Payments - New Website & New Products Launched

CertoConnect (Alternative Payments) - Free Until July 2012

PayPal is good for such transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by fiona45in View Post
    PayPal is good for such transactions.
    MoneyBookers is far better.

They ask you this while signing-up if your doing a high risk business (gambling/ pharmacy). Check it. Your fees could be higher but you now have a way to accept payments... until you find something to better suit your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by paymentman View Post
    YOU COULD TRY WITH CTOPAY.HK

REGARDS,
    I sent the 6 K wire to CTOPAY ( SUKI was the salesman ) And I can not get in contact with suki, CTOPAY already received the money. Can you help me ?

Oh, also try 2CheckOut if I haven't already suggested them although beware they're a bit expensive.

This thread is a strange one.

We have a merchant that is asking for pharmacy processing for a new website and he is recommended, over and over again, options that are not even close to accept any kind of pharmacy.

PayPal?
    2Checkout?
    Moneybookers did some in the past, they might still, but are known to shut down accounts and freeze money very often for pharmacy merchants.

globalshawn;
    You do understand the fact that you publicly go out and say that you are working with a bank and merchants that breach Mastercards rules?

I am not sure if you know about the current VISA/MasterCard crackdown on illegal processing such as uncoded gaming where many banks, well known banks I might add, have been fined extremely heavily recently and more to come.

The same goes for MasterCard and pharmacy.........

Very true Failsafe, I can only add that if you want processing for a pharmacy like business you will need to take off all your controlled drugs and other illegal stuff, you will need to be able to provide a 6 months processing history and don't come with any banana company like the Seychelles or BVI and similar (Do we sell such - yes we do but not for this purpose lol) - further, you will want only to sell to one region like the EU or only US even if it is still an "mission impossible" , solutions like what pops up here is defiantly only going one way, you will find youself in a big mess and a few weeks after the forums get another thread with one screaming that the processor has scammed him and all this we all have seen many times.

I believe in the purpose of this forum. Ie questions and answers from all kinds of e-commerce related questions from both rookies and professionals.

We have all been rookies and even the professionals does not know all things that happens all the time.

However I do oppose the fact that people are giving out straight out false information when clearly they do not known what they are talking about.

Recommending 2Checkout and PayPay, even a few times in this thread for a new pharmacy site, makes you wonder why as it can have a direct impact on the business for the person that seeked advice in the first place.

I am not saying in any way that I am the almighty that knows everything in this business but if you dont have a clue what you are talking about then dont post it.

Just my 5 cents to maintain the high respect and professionalism this forum carries.

MoneyBookers is the best choice with me. But paypal is the famous.

Here we go again :-)