Question, or two

It's required from me to make architecture for heavily load web servers, preferably on cloud based hosting. I don't have any experience with clouds. I have read amazon ec2, rackspace and godaddy documentations, and I'm confused. How does it works load balancing, with creating cloud server. I'm interested in horizontal scaling? With creating new cloud instance, is it required to config servers to work together as usual with heartbeat, pacemaker, DRBD, and other services?
    What is behind automatic scaling and load balancing?

Enlighten me...
    Thanks!

Many of these hosts provide their own developed methods for tying everything together. Much of the differences between the providers you listed is in the interface.

I haven't used all of the services listed (just Go Daddy and Amazon) but you should be able to spin up new instances on demand without in depth configuration.

Try a few of them out and see what you think, make sure if you have questions that you reach out to their support staff.
    Gabe
    Go Daddy® Hosting Ambassador
    GoDaddy.com

Thanks for quick reply. So basically, I don't need to worry about scalability, for basic LAMP settings. Everything should work just fine without much bothering. I would check these services for sure. The problem is that I don't have much time to explore all options before I make decision. So, does anyone has any experience with scaling heavy load on these services? I would appreciate on any suggestion...