Thumbs up Postful.com Startup - Email to SnailMail Letter Service!

I got an invitation to join the Postful.com closed beta.

It is a service that allows you to send an HTML formatted email to their server and they convert it to a PDF file, print it and mail it to any address you want. How cool is that!?

The site is really user friendly and the service is easy to use. I really think this is gonna take off. People love sending letters and receiving them even more.

The fee is $.99 per letter and $.25 per additional page, minimum of $5 deposit to an account, not too bad imho. It would cost more than that in stamps and gas to mail 5 letters to someone.

They can be full color and mailed to anywhere I think.

So who is going to subscribe when it goes live?
    ~ AIMarketingPlan.com
    ~
    Free AI TOOLS and resources for AI marketing!
    ~
    MarkFulton.com ~ website development and design

Good idea.

I think its going to get popular for families that send letters to other family (especially the older members) that don't have computers. They don't want to write it by hand! It takes too much time and can be messy. So they type it up and send it to that service which prints it out in nice big easy to read font and mails it to the family. Thats where I can really see it being used. Not sure how well it will take off in the future though...Maybe as a one way line of communication to areas without computers or internet.

Kind of like of like emailing the past...

I think it is a pretty decent idea but I don't know how many people will use it. I do agree that it does have some sort of application when sending letters to the older community that do not use the internet...but then again most of them will use a phone...
    Matt Armour
    OpenReaction

I think it may pick up for businesses that want to advertise on paper but don't have the distribution means. They now just print a PDF, drop some money in their account, and voila... instant mailed flyers or invitational ads to a select group of businesses or residents. Kinda neat, I think.

I'd probably use it to send letters of thanks to my customers, since it's always nice to receive paper letters. (They seem to mean more.)

Neat idea and I'd definitely see myself using it.

+ NOW WE'RE MAKING RECORDS, NOW WE'RE MAKING TAPES

Oh this is great, it allows an easy method of sending customers real letters which is something most people would like. It's great for many purposes and I would definitely use it, when is it open for public, do you know?

Also - do you happen to know the deal with overseas mail, such as to the U.K.? This is where the problem will lie for people such as myself who are situated in the U.K. and will mainly wish to mail to the U.K.

I like this idea, paper invoices/statements to larger clients without getting a papercut.

Has anyone used it yet?
    I wonder if their logo / advertising is on the envelope.

This business has been around for years. Nothing new here. Try www.netgram.com.

I cant find a price on netgram. Looks very Hoky

I can't remember the exact name but few years back I also came across a similar site operating in India, but they closed unnoticed.

May be because they were doing it for free at that time.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence