Is anyone having success with Adwords?

I find that the cost per click vs the amount per sale just does not work when advertising for domain names or web hosting on adwords.

I was wondering if anyone is making a profit using that platform.
      0 Not allowed!

We tried - tended to drive traffic to the site - maybe from competitors Overall conversion cost was just not worth it at the end of the day. Outreach through social media is a better time investment from our experience.
      0 Not allowed!

I also tried adwords before but it didn't work the way I expected it. I spend more time with other approach to promote my business.
    Lowhosting.com 13 years of service to the people
    Tutorials | Hosting trends | Hosting Reviews | Best prices on all Hosting
    -The best way to find a new host for your website
      0 Not allowed!

you can get success by using ReMarketing Lists and CPA bidding combined
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for the feedback, my experience of adwords in this field is that you spend $50 to get a $40 customer so I cannot get it to work at a level where the cost to aquire the customer is less than the value of the customer.

If anyone has managed to do that in the web hosting industry I'd love to know how they do it.
      0 Not allowed!

Google adwords

Google adwords required alot of time. It is not effective in starting, once you run the campaign for a year or two, it will start converting into sales. Overall, it is part of Internet Marketing.
      0 Not allowed!

google Adwords is good for publishers not advertisers
      0 Not allowed!

I use both Adwords and Adsense for different projects, if properly configured they are great. Before you blindly invest money into Adwords be sure to read up on how to efficiently setup your campaigns and targeting, or hire an expert to do this for you.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    I find that the cost per click vs the amount per sale just does not work when advertising for domain names or web hosting on adwords.

I was wondering if anyone is making a profit using that platform.

What is the problem? Bid cost too high for generic keywords vs. the margins on what you are selling?

Google works. So do the competitors. This comes with some small print warnings.

Google Adwords requires significant time investment, long tail terms and babysitting. If you take the typical approach of just throwing cash into their slush fund and offering ads on highly competitive and expensive terms, well, you aren't going to have a good experience. It's literally a lot of hard of hard work, developing terms and ideally learning more about your business and the competition.
      0 Not allowed!

Like every other tool, Google AdWords is good when you know how to use it.
      0 Not allowed!

Maybe you need to reconsider your budget per day or month as you have set it up. You need to put in more effort in calculating it, visit google adword support platform to get an indepth insight.
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah, for 100 euros I have lots of traffic because my CPC is just 30 cents
    Also I get 10 leads for that money.
      0 Not allowed!

If success is defined as spending more in clicks than receiving back in actual purchases, then yes it was a success :-)

When CPC was cheap over a decade ago it was a great way to get a ton of traffic. Nowadays it's geared towards companies with large marketing budgets that care more about exposure than actual return.
    Last edited by gotlivechat; 04-07-2015 at 08:37 PM. Reason: grammar
    John Rasri
    Private Label Live Chat Provider For Resellers
    GotLiveChat.com
    White Label/Brand-able live chat software solutions
      0 Not allowed!

success is difficult to define. I have many campaigns that using adword , some give a lot traffic, some give a small traffic but bring a lot sale.
    However, the cost to pay for google is not low, a big amount compared with the profit that I received.
      0 Not allowed!

Adwords marketing is useful for eCommerce website. Website selling products instead website selling services. Again If adwords campaign created and run with proper strategy it will definitely help you.
      0 Not allowed!

The same here, you need to spend a lot to get some profit.
    SERVERIA.COM: top secret servers Fully managed confidential dedicated Linux & Windows servers.
    SERVERADE.NET: server management PROs Request a quote for your server now!
    SECRETGSM.COM: anonymous SIM cards Anonymous prepaid calling cards & more.
      0 Not allowed!

We have has some success with Adwords. Definitely the cost per conversion is higher with Adwords versus more targeted banner or ad spots. You would need a large budget and ample amount of patience to test what works best. Although, we did find success by targeting locations and using specif keywords as opposed to broad ones, such as just "web hosting" or "reseller hosting"
    247-HostAffordable and Reliable Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting
    • Managed VPS & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    • cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Softaculous
    • We can transfer your sites for you!
      0 Not allowed!

for Remarketing: I would recommend Adroll and not Google Adwords, since google adwords remarketing can be a little expensive.
      0 Not allowed!

Depends on your conversion rate and dollar amount per sale for the market you are in. Certainly, some product niches do not make enough money to warrant the cost of adwords. The other key is to bid on specific, commericial intent, long-tail keywords, rather than general keywords which result in ad spend on clicks not likely to yield results.
      0 Not allowed!

It all depends on how much it cost for the click thru and how much profit you will recieve after someone purchases your hosting. I find the best thing to do is place the price in the ad so people dont just click to find out that it's too expensive they will see the price and click knowing what they will be expecting to pay. This practice has increased my click to purchase rate to about 80-90%.
      0 Not allowed!

I have had similar experiences with adwords where the cost out weighs the benefits, It could be a matter of properly structured ads and campaigns but you need a professional to sort this out and you guessed it more cost.

I don't use adwords now, i use social media, remarketing and WHT to get customers it's a long haul but then you loose less money that way.
    www.avrixe.com
    Shared Hosting Provider
      0 Not allowed!