looking for company accept visa electron card or not need ccv code of card

hello looking for company accept visa electron card or not need ccv code of card like start logic goddady erc thanks

.. I'm kinda curious why you would have a problem with entering the CCV code (which is the 3 digit number on the back of the card)..

It's a security precaution, it's there for a reason.

yeah, I'm curious too...if you can't enter the cvv code then chances are you don't have the card. That would mean that the transaction could be fraudulent...
    Senior Network Architect
    Managed Network Services for Hosting Providers
    www.ipexperts.net
    | https://anycastvpn.net

May be it is a virtual card,so he does not have CVV2

as far as i know visa electron is a uk debit card they all have cvv2 on

Call the company directly and let them know your virtual card does not have a CV2 code. most merchants can accept the card but it will be a non-qualified charge for them and they will have to use their virtual terminal.
    strip poker anyone?

even the virtual visa electron's come with CVV2's... so there shouldn't be an issue
    ☆ Dance!

cuz there r no ccv in all visa electron of saudi arabia i try many way but not work so any one have system accept it without ccv like startlogic or goddady? thanks

godaddy and starlogic both should be able to process your card, but you will have to contact them. I still have seen some VCC's without a CVV2.
    strip poker anyone?

Benefit of the doubt... you just might be right, however most hosting companies do this to avoid chargebacks.

so any one can help me to find company accept visa electron or debith card? plz thanks a lot

As people have already stated, most complanies will accept Visa Electron, however normaly they have to do it offer the phone. This is due to the automatic system not normal working with Visa Electrons. It really depends what you want, do you need just WebHosting, Dedicated Server, Domain name.

Your havent gave us much information, and after a discusion you have just said the same question again, even know people have already answered your question as much as we can with the current information.

,Ashley

hello Ashely if i go to company and i ask dedicated servers he ask cvv and as i say i dont have that so i cant buy any thing this visa electron i use it in godaddy and startlogic it work gr8 i just ask if some one now company not ask cvv thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Ba$im View Post
    hello Ashely if i go to company and i ask dedicated servers he ask cvv and as i say i dont have that so i cant buy any thing this visa electron i use it in godaddy and startlogic it work gr8 i just ask if some one now company not ask cvv thanks a lot
    If they don't ask for CVV, then they're completely open to fraud because anyone can use a stolen credit card and there is no verification. You will never find such a company, but you may be able to arrange a single-basis transaction.

Do you have a Online Bank account, if so why don't you go with a host which allows Bank Transfers, then you don't need anything to do with your Card. Most Visa Electron accounts come with Online Banking, you could do it in the bank however its a pain.

If you have online banking contact 49pence.com they do bank transfers and a great company.

,Ashley

Get a proper card.

The person is probably under the age of 18, meaning a Visa Electron card is the most they can legal have at their age.

,Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by gster View Post
    Get a proper card.
    and what is your definition of a "proper card"?

A Visa Electron is just a "debit card" its just only for people under the age of 18.

People with a poor credit rating are sometimes stuck with one.

That aside, All valid Electron cards have a CCV no on the back.
    First against the wall when the revolution comes™

If a card does not have a three digit number, then any 3 digits will work. Paypal is essentially the same thing. You can use any combo of 3 numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by freebase View Post
    A Visa Electron is just a "debit card" its just only for people under the age of 18.

sorry but this not right of system in my country
    in saudi arabia visa electron for normal account
    so if u want get visa card or master card u should
    *make your salary in bank which u want get card from his
    *your salary shold be at least 934 $ per/month

it sound your system differnet about our system right?

BTW my age is 20 not 18 : )

ahhhh. I just realised I've made a typo in my original post. Sorry guys.

what I MEANT. to say was:
    A Visa Electron is just a "debit card" its not just for people under the age of 18.

First against the wall when the revolution comes™

It's not that easy to get credit in many countries. In many places the requirements are something like:

permanent employment at company of good standing
    written proof of this from the company itself
    the salary from that job going to the bank at which you're applying for the credit card
    the bank account must show that you've been getting your salary steadily for the past 12 months, and handled your money well

Various monthly salary requirements exist as well.

Especially in this day and age, the permanent employment thing is difficult, as more and more companies choose to employ people for a fixed amount of time, and renew this continously, which doesn't qualify for CC.

Essentially, to get a credit card, you must be able to prove that you do not need the ability to use more money than you have, and that that need will not arise during your lifetime. After you've established that you do not need one, if you're still pushing too hard saying you want one, they might just get suspicious and deny it anyway.

Anyway, I have discovered that my Visa Electron does not work with paypal, however, it works with anyone who offers Verified By Visa, such as 2checkout.com. It might be a good idea to look for Verified by Visa logo, or for sites that use 2checkout.com.

Money transfer might also be an option, but depending on the location of the receiver and the sender, it might cost as much as 5 times the cost of the server you're getting...

I have a Visa Electron and it has cvv code.

Did you contact your bank and ask? They should have it. It is just hiding in their desk :-)

Net

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

yes i call them and they told me there are no cvv : )

actully i would if someday can arab people usefull from paypal
    now paypal yes accept arab country but to convert money to it
    u shold have visa card or masyer card
    loooool if i have visa or master y i need paypal then?