you Suspended‏ my account and charged my late fees
    for making a late payment.

i have now made payment and the vps is still down. - in total 3days now

Q: how can you suspended my account and charge me late fees
    when you are not given me any service?

iam just giving you my money for the sake of it or do you plan
    to give a desent service?

you tell me
    Last edited by imadmin; 05-28-2009 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by imadmin View Post
    ARE YOU GUYS TAKING THE Pi**

you Suspended‏ my account and charged my late fees
    for making a late payment.

i have now made payment and the vps is still down. - in total 3days now

Q: how can you suspended my account and charge me late fees
    when you are not given me any service?

iam just giving you my money for the sake of it or do you plan
    to give a desent service?

you tell me
    Maybe you should try contact the host instead of this forum.. They'd be able to help you more I think.

I think there is something missing on this story

Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon
    Freelance Sysadmin for Hire - email vaserv@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by KW-Host Nick View Post
    Maybe you should try contact the host instead of this forum.. They'd be able to help you more I think.
    i did and im still waiting for a reply

Quote Originally Posted by a2b2 View Post
    I think there is something missing on this story

Rus
    ER NO thats it mate

the story is the the vps has been down 3days AND is still down
    but they have the cheek to suspend my account and charge me late
    fees when vps isit even online

I'm sure things will be resolved soon, I get fast responses through their support system. Not had any issues myself with them over the last 5 months, mind you I pay the bill before it is due.

Quote Originally Posted by dennyjames View Post
    I'm sure things will be resolved soon, I get fast responses through their support system. Not had any issues myself with them over the last 5 months, mind you I pay the bill before it is due.
    you must be on another node
    as im on Poseidon Node

you must be on another node
    as im on Poseidon Node
    I am on that node also and yes I cannot login on hyper VM but my VPS is up and I can access cPanel, WHM etc... so at the moment that is not an issue for me.

ENOTCH was using third party techs who were doing nothing. Answer once and a while. It seems that they are not sure how to handle the technical side of things.

My recommendation if your not getting a response is to move. I know when I did technical support for them I seemed to be the only one supporting anything, everyone else was never around.

Its been a couple months now so its possible that ENOTCH has changed, but I would be careful.
    Regards,
    Josh Dargie
    Kualo.com
    Developer & Designer-Friendly Web Hosting

Poseidon Status

We use WHMCS to handle all of our accounts. The system is configured to bill, suspend and re-enable accordingly. We have a total of 5 VPS nodes, 2 DNS Servers & 2 Backup Servers in the farm. Since we are not an experiencing an outage on all of our VPS's we simply cannot turn off WHMCS suspension alltogether. However, a service credit of some denomination is in order for all of those affected.

We are recovering from a RAID 10 issue where 1 of the disks have failed and when the hot spare was brought in as a member the disk i/o decreased significantly. A technician figured that the server was unresponsive and rebooted the node in the middle of a resync as a result of a flood of helpdesk tickets. After the reboot 3 disks were offline. This RAID array contained some of the VPS containers which have been offline for a period not exceeding 30hours. We have been able to bring the array back online but the copy process has been a terrible exercise that we anticipate completing shortly. We have moved the VPS containers that powered by iscsi storage to the Zeus, Hades and Uranus nodes and service has been already restored to those individuals.

At this time we are working to restore service to the ~20 VPS's that are affected which equates to roughly 10% of our VPS population.

We are doing our best to keep the network status page updated of our progress.

Also Josh-D, I cannot speak to who you are but a few months ago we simply outgrew our support capabilities as do most companies that are successful. This is a natural fact of life in this business. Since then we have made improvements to the support arm of our business and have increased our support ability double fold including our onsite capabilities. So please try to stay on topic here this thread is about the VPS node outage and not about your opinions on support or lack thereof from Enotch Networks.

Hello,

My comment was simply to state that when I did support under the third party organization you hired, the staff answered tickets very slowly outside of my shift hours.

This may be why the client has not been able to get a response for the days hes been sending in tickets.

In regards to the downtime, Thanks for providing the information for the client, Hopefully you will be able to iron out why they had to come to WHT to get an update instead of responding in your help desk.
    Regards,
    Josh Dargie
    Kualo.com

am on Poseidon node too , I received newsletter from Enotch on (05/27 at 2:06 AM) saying that there is a problem in Poseidon node.

and nearly on (05/27/2009 06:00) the server goes down and still down till this post time , you do time calculation but it didn't complete 3 days yet for sure and I hope it won't

I can't login to HyperVM but I sometimes can login to some part of DA but it fail most of the time to continue

am hosted around 1 month and server was fast and support tickets were answered fast but I really hope Enotch can give us an approximate date on when this problem may resolved and all server goes online again

Quote Originally Posted by pads View Post
    am on Poseidon node too , I received newsletter from Enotch on (05/27 at 2:06 AM) saying that there is a problem in Poseidon node.

and nearly on (05/27/2009 06:00) the server goes down and still down till this post time , you do time calculation but it didn't complete 3 days yet for sure and I hope it won't

I can't login to HyperVM but I sometimes can login to some part of DA but it fail most of the time to continue

am hosted around 1 month and server was fast and support tickets were answered fast but I really hope Enotch can give us an approximate date on when this problem may resolved and all server goes online again
    well did not get one

i noticed my vps went down in the early hours of tue night wed morning so i contacted them and they me about the problems that they are having.

tbh
    i have never had a problem with enotch services untill till now
    and the support is always pretty much fast.

Quote Originally Posted by enotchnet View Post
    Also Josh-D, I cannot speak to who you are but a few months ago we simply outgrew our support capabilities as do most companies that are successful. This is a natural fact of life in this business. Since then we have made improvements to the support arm of our business and have increased our support ability double fold including our onsite capabilities. So please try to stay on topic here this thread is about the VPS node outage and not about your opinions on support or lack thereof from Enotch Networks.
    Hello,

I am glad to see that in fact you had some problems, and have been growing at an increasing rate. It is always great to see and I wish you the best ,

I must apologize however, Entoch Networks was not the company I was in reference to. I just looked back over my files I have, and the URL/Name is incorrect.

I apologize for the mistaken details however I must say it may have been a good thing that people have commented, the OP will now understand what has happened and can rest assured.

Best of luck to all involved.
    Regards,
    Josh Dargie
    Kualo.com

I'm a client of eNotch and they are fairly good.
    AS395558

well did not get one

i noticed my vps went down in the early hours of tue night wed morning so i contacted them and they me about the problems that they are having.

tbh
    i have never had a problem with enotch services untill till now
    and the support is always pretty much fast.
    let's hope they settle down this problem by today

I was too optimistic it seems there is a big problem with the node and as nobody work on Saturday & Sunday so I guess this problem will goes to next Monday

I was too optimistic it seems there is a big problem with the node and as nobody work on Saturday & Sunday so I guess this problem will goes to next Monday
    this is taking forever

my website still down!!!they dont update and always say "patience,patience,patience"...the worst experience ever!!!!!

last update from enotchnetwork
    "Hello, We have completed the rebuild of the RAID array and beginning the final stages of data copy back onto the new node. We expect this to be completed within the next 4hrs. Thank you for your patience."
    Last Updated - 05/28/2009 15:00
    4 days left still down.google delete caches
    I dont know what to do..any help would be appreciated...

Do backups, try using another host besides Enotch if the information is really that crucial.

Quote Originally Posted by bin_asc View Post
    Do backups, try using another host besides Enotch if the information is really that crucial.
    this is not possible if you can't login to cpanel or ssh

this is not possible if you can't login to cpanel or ssh
    and something tells me that no one has worked on the problem since friday and no one will work on it till monday

I am getting replies from support as my VPS went off yesterday. Quote:"We are continuously working on the issue and still experiencing problems in recovering the node.
    We should have this resolved shortly. Thanks for your patience. "
    That was the last reply I received a short time ago.

If your data and your websites are important to you consider a better hosting provider such as FutureHost or Knownhost. I was on a VPS which had a raid disk failure and within an hour the techs were not only dispatched to the issue but the raid was rebuilt and my vps was live again. This is the main difference between 24/7 automated monitoring and true genuine 24/7 live support and network control.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by dennyjames View Post
    I am getting replies from support as my VPS went off yesterday. Quote:"We are continuously working on the issue and still experiencing problems in recovering the node.
    We should have this resolved shortly. Thanks for your patience. "
    That was the last reply I received a short time ago.
    i got same reply from enotchnetworks support staff...i think they dont work to fix this issue...that makes me sick!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast