Managed hosting providers!

Just to get this going more, who have you have guys used for managed hosting providers?

Do you like to goto a 1 stop shop for servers and management or goto seperate places?
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated | Virtual Premium Servers
    Server Locations in: Dallas | Los Angeles | Singapore | Amsterdam

I like Bocacom.net . They have very good managed servers, and also have very good prices.
    They are nice people, and help out alot.

JewlzK....Thats the best part about Managed Servers. And something that many dedicated only clients will never understand

You really want to look at SiteSouth. They may have a very comprehensive management system. It's the area they have really focused on during the last 8-12 months.

I've been with them for a couple of years and they have always done a great job for me. I'm in Russia and they take care of pretty much everything for us.

I didn't want to go recommending from the start..but I use EV1Servers right now for all my servers and contract out the great guys at totalserversolutions.com! They makes a perfect combination I think!

Hi,

I've used ServInt and RackSpace for fully managed hosting in the past, and have a number of times been tempted to get a box at FastServers, but have never gotten around to it.

At the moment I'm not using managed servers. I get boxes all over the place (trying out a few new ones at the moment) and manage them myself and when there are lots of boxes, I have some staff work on them too

Originally posted by djlightspin
    I like Bocacom.net . They have very good managed servers,
    Do they provide managed servers? As far as I know they advertise their servers as "self managed".

Allmanaged
    Course-Notes.Org

US History US Government and Politics| Note Outlines Vocab
    Euro History Psychology Econonomics | Forum Study Guides

Originally posted by MTSpace at WHT
    and have a number of times been tempted to get a box at FastServers, but have never gotten around to it.
    I have always used EV1 for all our servers and I moved one out of EV1 when hurricane Rita was threatening the Houston area to www.fastservers.net

I must say they are top notch, got a server up with them in a few hours and have had no issues with them.

I would highly recommend fastservers.net for servers as every aspect of their business and operation are top notch. They got the best sales team, their billing/support software is top notch, I just cannot complain a bit about them like other companies.

dedicatednow come with fully managed plans
    Comcities.com| provide hosting solutions – Since 2002
    Icecast Hosting | Shoutcast Hosting | Mobile Streaming | Live TV Streaming | Live Radio Streaming
    CPanel Hosting Solutions | Dedicated Servers | Wowza Media Dedicated Servers | CDN Solutions

Our company uses LiquidWeb. Top notch in terms of managed services and support.

I agree. fastservers.net are very good indeed.

Also sonataweb.net are pretty decent.

Give them a try.

I've used Resellerworkz (now known as Servstra) for couple of months, and I highly recommend them. Great service and reasonable price.
    DevOps!

check out cyberwurx. Highly recommended

www.HTTPme.com offers true fully managed servers. Highly recommended.

Support is very fast, and their pricing is decent considering the level of service they provide.
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

We have used in the past Servint, Liquidweb and currently still have 1 server at Rackspace.

In terms of preference, it doesn't really apply as we manage our own servers.
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••

are rackspace servers worth it?