Done with so many outages and network issues at Eleven2

Hi there,

Were just done with all the outages and network issues at Eleven2. Were spending more time sending support tickets to them than we have time for our own web hosting work. 6 Years down the hole. Can anyone suggest a company as good as HostDime but has a NOC or servers in the middle of the united states?

Thanks for your input.

HostDime is fabulous but are you after a VPS or a dedicated server? If a dedicated server WebNX.com do servers in the us in LA I believe if not them then have a look at Freshroastedhosting
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling
    120Gbps DDoS Protection on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, XEN Windows and Linux VPS, Domains, SSL Certificates
    PayPal | BitPay (BitCoin) | UK Bank Transfer | International Bank Transfer

Thanks so much for the kind words! If you don't mind me asking, what sort of services are you looking for- shared, reseller, VPS, or Dedicated?
    | Marcos Font | HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2001
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Clusters
    | Data Centers in USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | India | Netherlands
    | Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by technut View Post
    Can anyone suggest a company as good as HostDime but has a NOC or servers in the middle of the united states?
    Hi,

I think you've answered to your question yourself. Why don't you check if HostDime can provision servers in your preferred location. In the meantime you might want to check Rackspace if they can help you with your requirements.

I'd also suggest you to check the offers section at WHT, you should be able to find a list of hosts that you to check-out.
    WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK :: cPanel Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting
    Dedicated Servers in UK by WHUK - Fully Managed UK dedicated servers with 24x7x365 Support.

Hi all, thanks for the advice and all the reply's. To add injury to insult Eleven2 has now lost a 8 month client from their server 2 days ago and today we just found out our server has serious drive and data issues. Go figure..... I guess we just didn't get out in time! Thank god we have backups offsite.
    Hostmy1stweb.com - Affordable Web Hosting
    HOSTING l SSL l DOMAINS l MODULES l SUBMISSIONS l AFFILIATES

Providing low cost "Value" Hosting since 1999

Quote Originally Posted by DimeNOC Marcos View Post
    Thanks so much for the kind words! If you don't mind me asking, what sort of services are you looking for- shared, reseller, VPS, or Dedicated?
    Hi Marcos, we are in need of a reseller account w/whmcs included on a cPanel account of 200GB/2000GB with all the addon perks. Oh, and we were a client of HostDime over 6 years until we moved. But we wanted to be located in the middle of the USA.Thanks.
    Last edited by technut; 06-22-2014 at 03:22 PM.

What kind of plan you were using with them a VPS or Dedicated server. Have they sent any email for scheduled down. Its better to contact them through live chat or Phone call.
    ⓐ➒AlphaNine
    Shared hosting | cPanel/WHM reseller | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | SSL | VoIP | Management |
    99.9% uptime | 24/7 Support | Easy Control Panels | Operating Since 2000 |

Hi there,

Were just done with all the outages and network issues at Eleven2. Were spending more time sending support tickets to them than we have time for our own web hosting work. 6 Years down the hole. Can anyone suggest a company as good as HostDime but has a NOC or servers in the middle of the united states?

Thanks for your input.
    Hi technut,

Could you please provide me your Ticket ID and/or domain so I can look your account up? I will be able to provide more info once I can access your account.
    Big things coming soon

IF you can deal with command-line or managing yourself a cPanel (or whatever you will use for system administration).

You will not be going wrong with Linode or DigitalOcean VPS.
    --
    Best regards,
    Alfonso

Quote Originally Posted by Crsr View Post
    IF you can deal with command-line or managing yourself a cPanel (or whatever you will use for system administration).
    You will not be going wrong with Linode or DigitalOcean VPS.
    That's a terrible idea. He just said he needs more time to actually use the space for making his sites, not farting around with the hosting side. VPS makes things more complex, not easier.

All this person needs is a better host.

Site5 is in Dallas.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Quote Originally Posted by Nick H View Post
    Hi technut,

Could you please provide me your Ticket ID and/or domain so I can look your account up? I will be able to provide more info once I can access your account.

Which support ticket, we have 7 support tickets open right now! One of which is your personal reply to us, but 8 days has gone by since you personally promised to reimburse us for all the outages of last month and you have just ignored us and our reimbursement. But we still paid your June invoice once again, as always. Recently the [TANGO] server has been in the crapper for over 48 hours, and one of our support tickets below shows your [Tango] server has lost one of our clients account, completely.... just gone!!

So if its ticket numbers you want, so be it!

SLA Request:Ticket #220343
    Ticket #500526
    Ticket #348312
    Ticket #678019
    Ticket #488657
    Ticket #716659
    Ticket #763954

and please don't tell us they are all the same, because they are not! Each one has a unique error and time/date over the last few weeks.

Regards,
    Technut

Quote Originally Posted by Vini_AlphaNine View Post
    What kind of plan you were using with them a VPS or Dedicated server. Have they sent any email for scheduled down. Its better to contact them through live chat or Phone call.
    Thanks for your post Vini, but were are done asking and asking Eleven2 support for our server to get fixed. The black-whole just keeps getting bigger.

Regards.

We're still looking for a stable reseller in the midwest of the USA, anybody have suggestions. so far its HostDime, but in Florida, farther east than we wanted to be.

Thanks

Hi all, does anyone know about how [Inmotionhosting] is or have any direct contact with their services and support?

Thanks

I read good reviews about inmotion hosting in this forum, probably it is better to use search function or to open new thread.
    Need to compare a lot of shared web hosting? Try our tool on sharedwebhostingcomparison.com, what are you waiting ?

Which support ticket, we have 7 support tickets open right now! One of which is your personal reply to us, but 8 days has gone by since you personally promised to reimburse us for all the outages of last month and you have just ignored us and our reimbursement. But we still paid your June invoice once again, as always. Recently the [TANGO] server has been in the crapper for over 48 hours, and one of our support tickets below shows your [Tango] server has lost one of our clients account, completely.... just gone!!

So if its ticket numbers you want, so be it!

SLA Request:Ticket #220343
    Ticket #500526
    Ticket #348312
    Ticket #678019
    Ticket #488657
    Ticket #716659
    Ticket #763954

and please don't tell us they are all the same, because they are not! Each one has a unique error and time/date over the last few weeks.

Regards,
    Technut
    Hello,

I want to apologize, again, for all the problems you've been having. The server you're on is a problematic server and we are aware of it. I am showing that, as of Friday 6/27/14, the issues on your server have been resolved by replacing the server with better hardware (processor and RAM), increasing the network connection, and lightening the load of the server.

If you continue to have problems, please let us know, but as of now the issues should be resolved.

As always, your feedback is appreciated and always taken into consideration.
    Big things coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    That's a terrible idea. He just said he needs more time to actually use the space for making his sites, not farting around with the hosting side. VPS makes things more complex, not easier.

All this person needs is a better host.

Site5 is in Dallas.
    Nothing stops it from adding a cPanel or whatever he may use to manage their sites to a suitable DO or Linode machine and still be able to clickety clickety configuration (sorry, I'm just an old keyboard masher and I cannot stand with those security holes and suboptimal configuration perpetrators commonly named Control Panels).
    --
    Best regards,
    Alfonso

Little late to the game, but i've been through so many hosts in the last 12 years. Eleven2 being the last one, couldn't get away from them fast enough...

Hosts seem to start off great out of the gate, then the support phone number goes away, then the email response times get longer and longer. Web servers getting rooted but customers get blamed for it. And yes, always major players in the game - tho i won't mention names.

Been with hawkhost for the last 2 years, and they have been consistently good. I'm in for a 3rd year.

We're still looking for a stable reseller in the midwest of the USA, anybody have suggestions. so far its HostDime, but in Florida, farther east than we wanted to be.

Thanks
    Are you looking for a particular state or area? The midwest could mean Texas, Chicago, or Iowa. What exactly are you looking for in terms of the location, and why is the location important to you?
    -Jacob
    iWebFusion [AS397373] - 6 US datacenters offering shared, reseller, dedicated, VPS and Colo
    California (x2) | Oregon | Iowa | North Carolina | Nevada