Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Congrats on receiving your card. It usually doesn't take that long, it's probably because of all the holidays during that time. Enjoy!
    Payoneer Official Representative

I have received this card but don't know what should I do to transfer balance from 2checkout to this card.
    Also, is there any way to transfer moneybookers balance to this card?
    HostinPK.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting
    cPanel/CWP | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept PayPal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, and Bank payments

Hi, are you going to sell smth and then you want your money from sales go to your balance which shall be connected to the Card?
    If so, please be more specific on what kind of business you run.
    E-wallet/E-commerce platform for sale! Fully ready to work solution,
    Tested by real merchants,
    Full kit, including software, company, bank accounts!
    Gmail: SS.sebserg@googlemail.com

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Sidorino View Post
    Hi, are you going to sell smth and then you want your money from sales go to your balance which shall be connected to the Card?
    If so, please be more specific on what kind of business you run.

I run webhosting business and my 2checkout is verified. I have some balance in my 2co account e.g. $20 and I want to send this amount to my card. I want to use this amount through payoneer card where master card is accepted.
    HostinPK.com

I believe you just need to go through 2co withdrawal guides
    E-wallet/E-commerce platform for sale! Fully ready to work solution,
    Tested by real merchants,
    Full kit, including software, company, bank accounts!
    Gmail: SS.sebserg@googlemail.com

Quote Originally Posted by n!ghtmare View Post
    Why is https://load.payoneer.com/ located in Israel?
    Because Payoneer is an Israeli company.

This may scare some off but its true, just google it and this came up:
    http://warincontext.org/2010/02/25/t...er-connection/
    http://thepopulist.net/2010/08/05/mo...-by-u-s-banks/

Still I think they have a good service in terms that it just works as advertised. Support is terrible, your happy to get a reply in 1 week but their service pretty much works. Just don´t try go get support.

I think they are the cheapest for this kind of services. There are hidden fees which they probably don´t tell, that all your US purchases are charged with a 1% extra fee and others. Even when its supposed to be a US bank with a US dollar card, it may sound strange.

I think they actually don´t work with a US bank account anymore, this could be the reason why they charge this fees. But im not sure as I only used them a couple of times.

Its a great alternative for people without US banks or foreigners.
    Last edited by nibb; 02-02-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jamshed_11946 View Post
    I have received this card but don't know what should I do to transfer balance from 2checkout to this card.
    Also, is there any way to transfer moneybookers balance to this card?
    Hi Jamshed,

You just need to go through the regular 2CO payout procedures. If you ordered your card through a different company, then you will need to connect the card to 2CO as well and then you can withdraw without a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    Because Payoneer is an Israeli company.

This may scare some off but its true, just google it and this came up:
    http://warincontext.org/2010/02/25/t...er-connection/
    http://thepopulist.net/2010/08/05/mo...-by-u-s-banks/

Still I think they have a good service in terms that it just works as advertised. Support is terrible, your happy to get a reply in 1 week but their service pretty much works. Just don´t try go get support.

I think they are the cheapest for this kind of services. There are hidden fees which they probably don´t tell, that all your US purchases are charged with a 1% extra fee and others. Even when its supposed to be a US bank with a US dollar card, it may sound strange.

I think they actually don´t work with a US bank account anymore, this could be the reason why they charge this fees. But im not sure as I only used them a couple of times.

Its a great alternative for people without US banks or foreigners.
    Payoneer is a US-based company with offices in Israel, yes. The links you posted are rumors that were published about us, but untrue (or you would have seen a lot of lawsuits and federal investigations).

Regardless, our bank is not located in the US, which is why there is the cross-border fee - whenever money crosses borders, there is a cross border fee. Usually it is part of the conversion fee, but in cases where it is in teh same currency, there is a small fee. This doesn't come to us, it goes directly to MasterCard. If you Google MasterCard Cross Border Fee you will see we didn't invent this.

The fee list clearly says that there can be an additional fee as well. We have no hidden fees - that would be bad business.

As for support, we have been doing our best to increase the level of our support. If you have a particular case I can look into, I would appreciate having a ticket ID (starts with LTK) that you can either post here or send me directly to taliakl at payoneer.com. While we would love to answer emails on the day they arrive, that is impossible, even though we have about 12 support agents per shift. We keep hiring more staff and are usually able to answer within 2 business days, but sometimes we fall behind (and add extra agents and shifts as much as possible).

I have been using PLIMUS for over 2 years now, and have been receiving payments frequently through it, but when I requested for a card, they never responded, even when I submitted their online form.
    █▌ Cheapest Domain Registration Service & Shared Hosting Solutions .
    █▌ Skrill, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Webmoney,Monero, Neteller, BitCoin, Payeer, Crypto.
    █▌ Instant Domain Name Registration - Over 700+ Extensions x3reg.com!

Quote Originally Posted by hostnesta View Post
    I have been using PLIMUS for over 2 years now, and have been receiving payments frequently through it, but when I requested for a card, they never responded, even when I submitted their online form.
    Hi Hostnesta,

You don't need to email them to request the card. Just log in to your account and chance your payout solution to Payoneer. The sign up will be there for you (or you can connect a card if you already have one).

Payoneer has an option for card load at https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx where anyone can load your card. One of my friend tried to load my card via his Debit Card but failed and I received this email.

"This is to inform you of an attempt to make a private payment to your Payoneer card ending in xxxx, but that unfortunately we were not able to approve this payment request 3538595 of $xx.00.

The loader will not be charged for this attempted transaction and was advised to contact you for additional information.

The primary use of your Payoneer card is for receiving payouts from our partners. Payoneer does offer the option to load funds privately to our cards, but approving such payments is done based on our policies and regulations, and payments may not always be approved. We will consider additional private loads to your account once the account becomes active in receiving payouts from 2CheckOut.

Please note that when private payments are approved, they might be subject to additional limits based on Payoneer's fraud prevention policies.

Should you believe this to be an error please contact us at payments@payoneer.com"

Don't know why did they rejected card load while they offer card load by anyone??
    HostinPK.com

11. @jamshed_11946

While anyone can load your account using our private load service, you need to have received at least one partner payout before you can begin receiving private loads.

You mentioned 2CO above, so you'd need to receive a payout from your 2CO account, after which you can begin receiving private loads.

plimus.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12