ColoCrossing - Review

Here is my review for ColoCrossing.

I have been with ColoCrossing since October 2007. I currently rent two machines in their Chicago location, and 1 machine in their New York location.

Customer Service - A+
    With the market so saturated with dedicated server providers, customer service is a big issue with many providers, but ColoCrossing makes it very personal. I have filed 14 tickets with them since I have had my service, the response times are as follows:
    1 minute, 2 minutes, 1 minute, 26 minutes, 3 minutes, 1 minute, 1 minute, 1 minute, 1 hour 2 minutes, 3 minutes, 4 minutes, 4 minutes, 2 minutes, 3 hrs 28 mins (this was very early in the morning).
    The average response time is 22 minutes, which is good, but if you take out that early-morning ticket the average response time would be 12 minutes. That is still skewed though, since most of my tickets were looked at in under 5 minutes.
    Also, they don't treat you simply as a number. I have had Jon from their company contact me several times on IRC to ask how everything is going.

Connectivity - A
    I am in the game server business, and having great routes, no packet loss, amazing stability and a great ping are very important to my customers. We consistently achieve this through the ColoCrossing network. Their Chicago network is of top quality, and it keeps my customers extremely happy, and keeps winning me new customers from our competition.

Time from order-to-online - D
    The one downfall of ColoCrossing is their time to bring their servers live. Two of my three boxes took more than a week to get online. They were more than happy to credit my account for the downtime, but it still was a very big downfall.

Uptime - A+
    My machines have never gone offline except by my own reboots. We use remote status tools that verify our server's connectivity from several locations in North America, and we have a 100% connectivity success rate.

Pricing - A+
    I find their pricing is excellent for the quality that you are getting. All my prices are custom-built to suit my needs, and Jon was able to stay up very late on IRC and Ventrilo discussing options and building the exact option to meet my needs.

In Conclusion
    This is one of the best providers I have ever been with (and i've been with A LOT!) I strongly suggest ColoCrossing to anyone who is looking for a reliable service provider.

I 2nd his review..

They currently host my game server and my hosting box.