Talking Looking for VBulletin owned license, VBulletin Style and Webmaster Forum domain

any payments will be made by paypal

VBulletin Owned License - Looking for one with only 2 months left on it. This may sound like a very strange request but im going travelling in a few months for two years so i wont be able to update the forum with newer versions etc anyways. Plus this is the 5th VBulletin forum ive developed so i wont need much help from the support forums.

VBUlletin Style - Dont care how many people have downloaded it - as long as it looks good. Will pay a maximum of $30.00.

General Webmaster Forum Related domain - there are plenty of decent webmaster forum domain names out there but if someone is selling a good webmaster forum related name then id like to hear it though i cannot stress enough that i dont have a budget to go overboard on a domain name as ive spent about $500.00 in the last few days buying sites so my dough is running out. The most ill spend is $30.00 - which i know aint much for a good domain so this request isnt as important as the others.

If you have any further questions please let me know. Also - i am hoping to tie all this up within the next 2 days so as soon as i find a price/style i like ill buy it.

thanks,
    Kevin
    Kevin Muldoon - Blogging, WordPress, Internet Marketing
    Rise Forums - Internet Marketing Discussion Forum

Try http://www.techskins.com for the vB skins.. their skins are mostly $30 and they look very good.
    Have you Floble'd today?

Thanks Sanjiv for the kind words,

Seeing as how this thread is posted right above my own, I figured I'd just point fonzerelli79, down a notch....

Here's the link to my thread which details our skins/purchasing options: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=158253

And for a direct link to our skin demos:

http://www.techskins.com/demos

i have a custom made one, it is over $30 though, mabey you are intrested Click Here

thanks for the quick replies

illusionx - this is not what im looking for - thanks anyways
    techskins - i like Blue_01 - im gonna decide within 2 days but this is definately in the running
    Last edited by Kevin Muldoon; 06-25-2003 at 08:59 AM.

don't forget www.vbskins.com Excellent selection for Tech stuff

Personally I like the gray/silver professional skin they offer from techskins.com
    Chris

ive found the skin i want

still need a license if any are going - if theres none posted in the next 2 days ill probably just get one from vbulletin

talkhosting.info
    talkwebhosting.info

Both not registered, I like .info for info based sites (don't know why).. plus the .coms are taken

Yea I shoulda registered both for $14 then tried selling one to you for $30.. but I am lazy!

I thought of buying them before, good luck.
    Nothing Special: True Archive , just my lil archive for fun... maybe turn into something more?

hostingforum.us .. iunno *shrug*
    Nothing Special: True Archive , just my lil archive for fun... maybe turn into something more?

I used to like vbskins alot but they are starting to get a bit repetitive and all look like gaming forums. Techskin's skins always come off simple, clean and corporate - the last 2 of 3 anyway.
    Laurence Flynn @ HostNEXUS.com
    Managed WordPress Hosting Solutions
    Focused on speed. Obsessed with security.

ive used vbskins before myself - theyre good

ive registered 2 possible domains for the site so im now just looking for a vb license

thanks to everyone thats posted

ive now got a license, domain and skin
    thanks to all who pm'ed me and helped out