Hello,

I have some EXCLUSIVE logo design templates for sale, made by myself, designer of Blazen Designs. Each logo design is UNIQUE and EXCLUSIVE which means they have never been used or sold before.

Where are the templates?
BLAZEN DESIGNS' EXCLUSIVE LOGO TEMPLATES
http://www.blazendesigns.net/logotemplates

How to purchase a template
If you are interested in a logo design template, please use the CONTACT form on my site, e-mail me at blazendesigns[at]gmail.com, or PM me. For subject, please use “Logo Template” and then in the message include the template’s BD ID that you are interested in along with any additional requests or services. PayPal is the only method of payment that I will be accepting.

So what’s included? All the neccessary files to edit and use your new logo design are included.

Template files
- 100% vector layered and editable .AI (Adobe Illustrator) source files
- Full Color (CMYK) and flat color (4 max) versions

Free Add-ons (upon request)
- Change of company name, colors, layout/arrangement
- High resolution JPEG, transparent PNG, EPS
- Spot color (PMS) version (4 colors max)
- PSD layered file (editable)

Additional Template Customization
Depending on the request, additional customizations of your purchased template can be made for as low as an additional $10 USD.

Custom Logo Designs
Contact me at blazendesigns[at]gmail.com with project details for a custom quote.

Payment Method
PayPal is the ONLY method of payment I will accept.

Transfer
Once payment is received, all files will be sent via specified e-mail in a compressed (zipped) folder.

Rights/Ownership
Once purchased, the buyer gains all rights to the EXCLUSIVE template. The template WILL NEVER BE SOLD AGAIN by myself or Blazen Designs. The template will be marked with a SOLD sign and can be removed if requested.

Regards,